This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Westbrook, Andrews, Reggie Brown and J.R Reed are all officially out for this weekend. Curtis could join them.

I have a feeling McNabb is going to pull a vintage 2004 game out of nowhere. Throwing to a cluster**** of receivers, no running back etc...and somehow put up 300 yards and 3 TD. It's put up or shut up time for #5.
    WTF is up with Reggie Brown again? Getting Curtis back would be nice, but with Reggie out again, I think Andy will play it safe with Curtis.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      WTF is up with Reggie Brown again? Getting Curtis back would be nice, but with Reggie out again, I think Andy will play it safe with Curtis.
      Maybe this game they might even design some plays for DeSean?

No, that's too crazy.

Comment

Maybe this game they might even design some plays for DeSean?

No, that's too crazy.
        Perhaps, but I think they have been keeping some of those hidden. If we jump out early, expect them to remain hidden, whats up with Reggie?

Comment

• Reggie, West, and Andrews are out for this week...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            Reggie, West, and Andrews are out for this week...
            What is Reggie out for now???

Look a few posts up. No biggie, just sayin.

Comment

• Groin pull/tear. Annoying...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• On to another thing. There is a member mock draft going up and I am the GM for the Eagles. The way it is being organized there will be a war room type thing here. I was thinking maybe bsaza could act as the owner, and some of the other more frequent posters could be personnel directors or scouts or something like that. Its just a title, you don't really have to do anything special if you don't want. Check it out, it is in the fantasy forum.

Comment

Groin pull/tear. Annoying...
                  He has actually looked pretty good in his two games so far. I think AR is making a concerted effort to get him the ball though.

Comment

• He is now hurt and will not play against SF. Unfortunate...

Comment

He is now hurt and will not play against SF. Unfortunate...
                      It is, but I truly owuld rather have him healthy for the rest of the year and give him two weeks to recoup, rather than having him risk further injury and only having a week to fix it.

Comment

• Hey Sniper, Emmaus is playing some damn good football this year. We are undefeated, how's Parkland doing you might wonder? 3-3, though two of their losses came to very, very good teams. I truly think this is the year for my Hornets to finally get the LVC crown for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          Hey Sniper, Emmaus is playing some damn good football this year. We are undefeated, how's Parkland doing you might wonder? 3-3, though two of their losses came to very, very good teams. I truly think this is the year for my Hornets to finally get the LVC crown for themselves.
                          Losing a buttload of top players from a state finalist will do that to you.

Has Emmaus ever won the 4A State Title?

Comment

Losing a buttload of top players from a state finalist will do that to you.

Has Emmaus ever won the 4A State Title?
                            No, and because we are Emmaus, that is why I limited my dream to the LVC title, haha.

Comment

• The last time the Eagles started 2-3, this happened...(The first play)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGcx1...eature=related

and the Eagles rattled off nine straight wins.

Comment

• Un-*******-believable

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3637802

No Fun League indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information