Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaither wont start at SLB next year. They started him at MLB this year and now he's playing WLB, they're not going to have him learn a 3rd position in his 2nd year.

We haven't seen anything from Gocong entirely due to his injury. He didn't even play in the preseason.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Divsion Champs!

We mixed up the o-line quite abit going with Herremans - Jackson - Cole - Young - Andrews

I really want Justice to play in teh 2nd half though

Comment

• Originally posted by Dillen
        Darwin Walker is awful. He actually showed up last game, but that was the first time since like week 4. I'd love for the Eagles to trade him for a 4th rounder or so, to a team that only sees his production with 6 sacks or whatever it is.

Next year it should be Kearse - Patterson - Bunkley - Howard but I wouldn't be surprised to see Rayburn start.
        Well Bunkley has been looking good in this game so far, he's letting himself get turned around and having to backpedal but thats just a rookie mistake that can be fixed. Kearse Cole Howard will be a great end rotation again. I really like Mike Patterson he takes up a lot of double teams, but Walker is the worst, he rarely ever does anything about it. We get absolutely no push from the defensive tackles because Walker never does it. Bunkley looks physical out there and has gotten double teamed quite a bit himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
          I really want Justice to play in teh 2nd half though
          He's inactive.

Bunkley has looked good. They just changed to the SF - DEN game though.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• How did Baskettt look? I saw the stats and they were great. Did he have any drops cause his hands are his main problem

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar
              How did Baskettt look? I saw the stats and they were great. Did he have any drops cause his hands are his main problem
              Yeah, he dropped a slant.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dillen
                Originally posted by oscar
                How did Baskettt look? I saw the stats and they were great. Did he have any drops cause his hands are his main problem
                Yeah, he dropped a slant.
                Well, at least it was only one. I like this guy, but he needs to work a bit more on his hands.

Comment

• I blame our success to the run game with Westbrook my fave player. If we ran more with Mcnabb here we would probably be 14-2 or sumthing.

ANyways considering that Feeley played great, who thinks that he could have played just has good as Garcia if he was in the past 5 weeks.

Comment

• Paul Posluszny is haveing an amazing game vs Tennessee, I know some of u guys don't want him, but he looks for real during this game. And he's playing in the middle

Comment

• One thing I noticed during the game is that Considine gets good positioning to make big plays but the guy can't catch he had one interception but he should have had 3. I do not like Considine as a starter, we need to draft a safety.

Comment

• Damn Koy Detmer is back on the roster. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06
                          Damn Koy Detmer is back on the roster. :(
                          Is Omar Jacobs still on your team? Has he been on the sidelines?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown
                            Originally posted by cunningham06
                            He's on the Practice Squad still

Sig by Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by jblaze66
                              Originally posted by AlexDown
                              Originally posted by cunningham06
                              He's on the Practice Squad still
                              I actually really liked him, at the combine he was one of the best QB's there, in terms of performance. he was passing with great touch and accuracy. I was suprised how far he fell. And he's better than Detmer, also Detmer is old so there's not much point of putting him in, but I guess they know what there doing

Comment

• Detmer is only back to hold kicks for David Akers. Don't think anything of the signing besides that we wont have to worry about botched snaps on XPs or FGs. David has always said he loved Detmer as the holder.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information