Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In got to admit I was worried form the middle of the second quarter all the way until about 4 or 5 minutes left in the game, but they pulled it out, and Juqua Parker has put together at least three very good games, making it difficult for Abiamiri to see time at DE, and with Klecko taking over at FB, Abiamiri saw a good deal of his PT at DT, one of the thigns that many of us (at least I did) thought was a possibility coming into the season. Bucky had a very good game overall, and Mikell is quietly becoming a defnesive stud. Still, with what I have seen from the team so far this season I just don't have the anticipation for a possible Superbowl like I had at the beginning of the season. Maybe when everyone is back healthy that will change my mind, but until the team is healthy, we don't know.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Juqua Parker is a sex panther.

And Quintin Mikell is a ******* beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Juqua Parker is a sex panther.

And Quintin Mikell is a ******* beast.
        The sad thing is, if his name was Roy Williams or Troy Polamalu, he would already be a lock for a Pro-Bowl, but since he is a relative unknown, he won't get the recognition he deserves, unless he steps it up even more, which would be scary.

How many sacks does Parker have now? 4? 5? Not to mention all of the plays he has made elsewhere.

Comment

• I like Dan much more better as the FB then Hunt. Klecko isn't going to get any touches but he sure can take on the Lbs.

You know why because he played DT and knows what the other D-linemen are going to do. SO he reads the d-line moves and knows then how the Lbs are going to attack. He then goes into Fb mode and takes on the lbs making the hole for the Rb to go through. Dan Klecko is the prefect fb.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            I like Dan much more better as the FB then Hunt. Klecko isn't going to get any touches but he sure can take on the Lbs.

You know why because he played DT and knows what the other D-linemen are going to do. SO he reads the d-line moves and knows then how the Lbs are going to attack. He then goes into Fb mode and takes on the lbs making the hole for the Rb to go through. Dan Klecko is the prefect fb.
            I wouldn't say perfect, but he is a better option than Hunt IMO. he does have the benefit of knowing the techiniques and schemes of some defneses, but he also has much better size, which is also an advantage for him. He may not be as athletic as Hunt, but now we can use both of them when we need to to do the things we will try to execute.

Comment

• I love Klecko, I wish the eagles would still play him a little at DT, but he would probably get too worn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                I love Klecko, I wish the eagles would still play him a little at DT, but he would probably get too worn out.
                I thought I saw him in the third quarter, and I got excited because I just like the idea of having a two way player, but then I saw it wasn't him. You are right though, it is best to have him on one side of the ball to keep him fresh.

Comment

• Check out the thread I just started in here guys. I know you will be interested.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80b94648

Watch MJG's block at 0:57ish on Buckhalter's screen pass. Utter sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80b94648

Watch MJG's block at 0:57ish on Buckhalter's screen pass. Utter sex.
                      Didn't even have to watch the video, that is forever burned into the back of my eyelids. I'm glad he's finally getting his chance, although I wish it weren't because of Shawn missing time, but nonetheless, I think he is showing the coaches how deep our O-line, especially the guards are. I think come draft time, with the versatility of Herremans and Andrews, we will only take one O-linemen, even if both Runyan and Thomas will not be back.

Comment

• http://www.philly.com/dailynews/spor...an_upside.html

Maybe if you learned to ******* block and didn't drop every other pass thrown your way, you'd get the rock more. Stop complaining and catch the goddamn ball.

Comment

• Trade for Tony G.

Comment

• Nah, get one early in the draft. I think it could be a good option/possibility though.

Comment

• No way the Eagles would trade draft picks and take on Gonzo's contract. They like to get up and coming players on the cheap and with cheap contracts. While he would be a huge upgrade, they won't pull the trigger.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Congrats on the win yesterday. Took me half a day to get that ****** feeling out of my stomach. You punked us pretty good there in the 4th quarter. Good luck the rest of the year.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information