Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That MJG block was out of control, I remember yelling and cheering it on the replays. For a while it looked kinda dim and I was getting frustrated but we hung in there and got a win. Still, we need to look better after Halftime. I think that's our biggest concern. At least we punched it in on the GL.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
    Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
    PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

• So now the bye week allows guys like Westbrook, Andrews, Curtis, Brown, Reed et al two weeks to get healthy. Probably could not have come at a better time. And Andy Reid doesn't lose the game after the bye week.

Comment

• Not only was the MJG block awesome, but it was on Patrick Willis of all people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          Not only was the MJG block awesome, but it was on Patrick Willis of all people.
          I didn't even notice that. MJG is really good at pulling. He just needs work in pass pro, but I like him more than Herremans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Not only was the MJG block awesome, but it was on Patrick Willis of all people.
            That is what impressed me most of all. MJG outbeasted a player that defines beast. Everyone able to keep up with that? haha.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              I didn't even notice that. MJG is really good at pulling. He just needs work in pass pro, but I like him more than Herremans.
              I've been saying that all along, he is very mobile and agile for a guy his size, he is good in space, but like you said, he could improve in pass protection, but he is getting better with every snap.

Comment

• I was away for the weekend and missed the game so i was just wondering if someone could give me a summary of the game.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• First quarter:
                  Eagles 3 and out: me angry
                  Big return for SF, resulting in FG: me angrier
                  Long KO return: Less Angry
                  TD: Subdued
                  Eagle TD: Better
                  2nd quarter:Lots of long drives for the Niners: Getting angry again
                  short FG: Distressed, then appeased
                  Solid drive for the niners, FG: aloof
                  Blocked 54ish FG for TD return: Keep sharp and heavy object away
                  3rd quarter
                  Pretty much the whole thing had me angry, especially Donovan's INT
                  4th quarter
                  Anger for a bit, then Eagle frenzy and I am less stressed out.
                  Check during comercial on Dallas game, they get a BS call, I scream, still angry.
                  Juqau Parker INT for TD: relaxed and happy.
                  Game over:
                  Dallas rally, complete BS from the refs, angry again going to OT
                  Block by AZ: Happy again.

That was a brief synopsis of my evening yesterday.

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahaha hilarious...

McNabb throwing right to Takeo Spikes=me breaking ****.

Comment

• God I am having such withdrawals from not being able to see all my Eagles games. I won't have to wait much longer though since our next game is against the Falcons haha I can't wait.

Comment

• A buddy and i were thinking of going to that game, but since SRO tickets were our best bet, we decided againat it. I want to go to a game soon, I have never been to the Linc for a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          A buddy and i were thinking of going to that game, but since SRO tickets were our best bet, we decided againat it. I want to go to a game soon, I have never been to the Linc for a game.
                          I've been twice. The Giants game in '06 when Burress caught the game winning TD in OT, and last year's Seahawks game when A.J Feeley threw four picks, three to Lofa Tatupu, including the game-sealer after Westbrook brought a punt back to the Seattle 10. I crashed my car afterwards, it sucked.

I don't know if I want to go back.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            I've been twice. The Giants game in '06 when Burress caught the game winning TD in OT, and last year's Seahawks game when A.J Feeley threw four picks, three to Lofa Tatupu, including the game-sealer after Westbrook brought a punt back to the Seattle 10. I crashed my car afterwards, it sucked.

I don't know if I want to go back.
                            I've only ever been to one Phils game and they lost. I don't even want to experiment if I am a jinx for the Eagles. I like my TV at home, and it is a lot cheaper.

Comment

• If I ever go to a game any time I will make sure it will be against a really bad team because driving back from Philly would suck if they lost.

Comment

• Thats what I was debating for the Falcons game. I actually wanted to go to that specific one because I figure we will win it, but it will still be a good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information