Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan McNabb has quietly completed 64% of his passes this year, despite playing without his top two targets.

Comment

• Playing without his top 2 targets and 2 games without Westbrook.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        I think you guys aren't giving the Falcons enough credit. If the running game between Turner and Norwood is going, it will really take away from our offenses time of posession, giving us less opportunity to score. If Ryan doesn't turn the ball over and you have your run game going, your chances are pretty good, better than what you guys seem to think anyway.
        I'm just really high on Philly. I think you've underperformed to this point in the season and you guys are about to turn it on. I know we can play possession, but you guys can basically score at will with that offense so I see it being tough. I know we can grind it out, but when we've been doing that we've settled for FGs too many times. IF we can punch it in on long drives I like our chances, but I like Philly's defensive style. The matchup seems to be all Eagles.

Turner and Norwood make one hell of a duo, and if Ryan continues to play like he has of late, yeah, we'll be in the game, but that's the story every week, I just don't think we have the talent that Philly has overall. I had them winning the East this year, still think they can easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          Donovan McNabb has quietly completed 64% of his passes this year, despite playing without his top two targets.
          Oh yeah, he's back, no question about it. I just hope that Babs can get into him again...flashback from a couple years ago.

I do love the matchup of Abe vs your OL, actually our DL if Anderson plays at the level he did last game could really be a problem creator, but all those screen passes we're going to have to make plays on early, cause if not we're going to lose the confidence to pin their ears back.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
            I'm just really high on Philly. I think you've underperformed to this point in the season and you guys are about to turn it on. I know we can play possession, but you guys can basically score at will with that offense so I see it being tough. I know we can grind it out, but when we've been doing that we've settled for FGs too many times. IF we can punch it in on long drives I like our chances, but I like Philly's defensive style. The matchup seems to be all Eagles.

Turner and Norwood make one hell of a duo, and if Ryan continues to play like he has of late, yeah, we'll be in the game, but that's the story every week, I just don't think we have the talent that Philly has overall. I had them winning the East this year, still think they can easily.
            I agree that we have underperformed, but we have the same problems in the red zone you do, maybe worse. I expect the Eagles to win, undoubtedly, but I think it will be closer than some of you guys are expecting. maybe liek a 27-24 or something like that.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Donovan McNabb has quietly completed 64% of his passes this year, despite playing without his top two targets.
              If the Eagles were undefeated or 5-1, maybe even 4-2 he would be in the fornt for MVP right now IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                I agree that we have underperformed, but we have the same problems in the red zone you do, maybe worse. I expect the Eagles to win, undoubtedly, but I think it will be closer than some of you guys are expecting. maybe liek a 27-24 or something like that.
                I don't think Atlanta scores 24.

Comment

• A lot of people take our offense for granted, but its pretty good and balanced. If we can just fix our redzone offense...

So are both Brown and Curtis back? Along with Westbrook? That troubles me.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I haven't heard anything on anybody but Westbrook. Last week I had a gut feeling that Westy, Andrews, and both the WRs would be back. So far, all we've heard about is Westy. I'm sure as the week progresses we will hear more, but i still feel all of them will be back.

Comment

• Shawn Andrews has a Herniated Disk and will be out for 6 weeks to 3 months. He had surgery yesterday in LA. According to Rick Burkholder.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Damn, that sucks. Wow, my gut was a bit off

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                          Shawn Andrews has a Herniated Disk and will be out for 6 weeks to 3 months. He had surgery yesterday in LA. According to Rick Burkholder.
                          Wow that's a pretty huge blow. Lets hope Babs can take advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                            Wow that's a pretty huge blow. Lets hope Babs can take advantage.
                            Max Jean-Gilles has done a wonderful job filling in at RG. Obviously he's not Andrews, but he's been really, really good.

Comment

• Yeah thats true. Hopefully Bab's speed and explosiveness can give him the advantage in pass rushing situations. He could have a big game if he can use his leverage properly. He will suck in the run game though.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• We signed FB Kyle Eckel, I guess that's an upgrade over a converted HB and DT. lol. Also cut JR Reed, that kinda sucks because he was a great story, but I think it was the right move.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information