Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lito come back next week or the week after after a dislocated elbow? That's just crazy...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I don't really know. Dislocated elbows are usually at least 2 weeks...I'd bet he'd be there for the NFCCG if/when they make it that far.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• wooooowhoooooooooooooo

Good game :twisted:

Westy is amazing, and our o-line played very well

Comment

• Great game guys. I'll be pulling for you next week and the rest of the way should you win.

But one thing.

My hatred for Jon Runyan has reached an all time high. He is a bleeepin low life.
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
            My hatred for Jon Runyan has reached an all time high. He is a bleeepin low life.
            omg, that play was hilarious, Runyan takes out 2 guys and we don't lose anything, I was laughing my head off

Comment

• guys just wanted to say you have a hell of a talent in westbrook, should be a pro-bowler. Im rooting for you in the nfc now that my broncos are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                Originally posted by Number 10
                omg, that play was hilarious, Runyan takes out 2 guys and we don't lose anything, I was laughing my head off
                He did get owned by Cofield.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• its clear westbrook and dawkins are the driving forces on this team right now. the team showed resilience in what i thought was going to be the toughest test they will face in the playoffs. i felt like the team was never in panic mode and controlled the flow for most of the game. if they continue this gameplan, into the future years with mcnabb at qb they will have extended success.
                  sig by Frisco49ers, the man

i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?

Comment

Great game guys. I'll be pulling for you next week and the rest of the way should you win.

But one thing.

Haha yes he is and that is what I like about him. I seriously don't know many offensive linemen who cheat more than Runyan, but he's a veteran and knows how to get away with it. That late hit and then us not getting any penalty was hilarious. Good game though, that was a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                      Yes but thanks to him Runyan's actions went unpenalized, I heard that B. Short was punching LJ on the ground and thats why Runyan did it.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by jblaze66
                        Yes but thanks to him Runyan's actions went unpenalized, I heard that B. Short was punching LJ on the ground and thats why Runyan did it.
                        I rewatched it....Short pushed off Smith to get up...which happens on almost every play. Runyan's plays were uncalled for.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• When I first saw it, I immediately thought, "oh $%&@#! Runyan's out of here..." While a lot of stuff happens at the bottom of a pile. it's completely moronic to haul off and hit someone after the play like that. Not only once, but twice. Objectively, I think Runyan was very lucky not to be ejected, and the Eagles are lucky that Colfield bailed them out.

While I LOVE the nastiness that Runyan brings to the field, I did not like this play at all. However, I will say that Runyan did have a pretty good game this week.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by jblaze66
                            I rewatched it....Short pushed off Smith to get up...which happens on almost every play. Runyan's plays were uncalled for.
                            I don't know if Runyan saw Short puching whoever the Eagle was, but I also definitely saw the Giant (Short?) punching an Eagle in the nuts. Runyan pushed two guys and Colfield pushed back.

I think the penalties should offset because the Eagle is getting punched in the nuts on the replay. The refs may not have seen it, but in a playoff game, it was one of the few things the refs got right. That way they didn't affect the outcome of the game.

If you are saying Runyan should get kicked out, then so should Colfield because he pushed Runyan after the refs got in the middle. In fact, he pushed RUnyan into the ref. The nutcracker should also get fined.

Comment

• Congrats on the win guys. Very close game, well fought. The stats down the line were damn near equal, and it reflected itself on the scoreboard. Philly was the better team that day, and deserved to win.

Comment

• This draft is getting so deep with all these players declaring, I hope more do so there's a higher chance that some quality players are there in the late 20's. I'm pumped

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information