This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    If they're working him out, it is pretty likely that they're not targeting him in the first round, but they do see some things on film and paper that they want to check up on in person. Another physical, drills, etc. He is a solid player. I like him, but not in Round 1.
    Agreed, as I said, I would like to get him in the second if the team chooses not to go RB in the first.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• And Snipe, I know you'll notice, but I spelled "said" as "sayed"...

WTF, I've had some big mental blunders recently...

Comment

• So the Rams released Holt today. Still wanna trade Juqua for him Twista?

I'm fine with the Eagles going after him if the price is right.

Comment

• Another reason I wasn't the biggest fan of that trade, we could've got him later if we really want him. That said, I still don't think the Eagles go after him, and I wouldn't watnt hem to, he isn't going to be that much of an upgrade to the #2 WR spot... Also, I think twista was banned, possibly permanantly this time...

I dislocated and/or broke my left ring finger today playing football, it sucks typing with it beign all taped up, haha. I think it was just dislcated though, so I'm fine I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            Another reason I wasn't the biggest fan of that trade, we could've got him later if we really want him. That said, I still don't think the Eagles go after him, and I wouldn't watnt hem to, he isn't going to be that much of an upgrade to the #2 WR spot... Also, I think twista was banned, possibly permanantly this time...

I dislocated and/or broke my left ring finger today playing football, it sucks typing with it beign all taped up, haha. I think it was just dislcated though, so I'm fine I think.
            Well isn't that a shame

Comment

• There seems to be an assumption among NFL Analysts that the Eagles are looking to trade up for an elite LT in the draft. I don't completely agree but I wouldn't rule it out. I would be thrilled if the Eagles managed to net Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith.

I can definitely see that happening. Lets look at this. Todd Herramens just had a fantastic season at LG so why would the Eagles move him? Shawn Andrews is a RT not a LT and Stacy Andrews is sure as hell not a LT. The Eagles have been stockpiling draft picks and have a ton of ammo. I would absolutely love to get Eugene Monroe who IMO is the next great LT in the NFL.

With the recent trade of Cory Redding to Seattle, BJ Raji is out, with the signing of TJ Houshmandzedah, Crabtree is out. Curry is probably gone to either the Rams or Chiefs so who do they take? Or do they trade down with the Eagles? I don't know about you but I want Eugene Monroe.

Comment

• We don't have wuite enough ammo to go up into the top 5 area, and not even top 10 I'd sayu...

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  We don't have wuite enough ammo to go up into the top 5 area, and not even top 10 I'd sayu...
                  Definitely won't have enough ammo after trading for Q! :D

Comment

• I really don't want to trade into the top 10, but it makes a lot of sense with the amount of draft picks we are acquiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Definitely won't have enough ammo after trading for Q! :D
                      I god, don't even get me going, if we could get Q, oh dear lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        I really don't want to trade into the top 10, but it makes a lot of sense with the amount of draft picks we are acquiring.
                        Why not, you can't say you wouldn't want to right now, because we don't know hwo is available... There are plenty of situations where I'd want them to trade up into the top 12 or so, but its just a matter of how certain things fall...

Comment

• It would take more than a 3rd/conditional 4th for Peters IMO.
                          anyway, do you think the eagles would be willing to move up to 11 for a tackle?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I agree that it will take more than a conditional 4th for Peters.

The Eagles have shown that they will make trades based on whether they like a player. They moved up to go get Andrews and McDougle, and they have also stood pat and traded back in the 10 years Reid/Banner have been in charge. If they love a guy and think he's a value at 11, then they'll make it happen if they can get a deal done.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I agree that it will take more than a conditional 4th for Peters.

The Eagles have shown that they will make trades based on whether they like a player. They moved up to go get Andrews and McDougle, and they have also stood pat and traded back in the 10 years Reid/Banner have been in charge. If they love a guy and think he's a value at 11, then they'll make it happen if they can get a deal done.
                              Agreed, if there is a guy they value highly who they doubt will make it to them, they will make an attempt to get a trade done. If Both Smiths and Monroe are gone I doubt they go up to 11. I don't think the Eagles will trade up to 11 for Oher, though I wouldn't mind. If they would trade up for Oher, it would have to be if he is still available around the pick 15 range...

Comment

• Another thing I like is how alot of people are contacting the Eagles. Free Agents want to be an Eagle because the Eagles are young and coming off a NFC Championship game. Teams contact the Eagles because the Eagles ahve enough ammo to complete a three team deal or enough ammo to get a star player. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information