This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    Hey Sniper, I know your a big Eric Church fan (as am I) and I figured I'd let you know I was at his concert last night. Only reason I'm putting it here is just in case you wouldn't catch it anywhere else. He had a woman, Ashley Rae, and another band, Jonathan Singleton and the Grove, open for him. Both are very good and I wouldn't be surprised to hear either on the radio eventually.

But Eric Church really put on a show. It was the first real concert I went to and man was it great. I could tell he really loves what he's doing (all of the people who performed actually) and our crowd was really into it, and it just brought his energy up even more. Hopefully if you don't catch what I put in the country music thread you'll see this, because I'm going to talk more about it over there...
    ****, he was around here? Where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      ****, he was around here? Where?
      He was at Crocodile Rock last night at 7...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Braylon Edwards an Eagle?

Per Rotoworld:

Braylon Edwards-WR- Browns Mar. 23 - 7:59 pm et

There is reportedly "talk" at the Owners' Meetings of the Eagles expressing interest in Braylon Edwards.

The Giants definitely tried trading for Edwards, but the Eagles are new to the discussion. Both have also speculatively been linked to Anquan Boldin. The Browns claim they aren't shopping Edwards, but it's believed that everyone on their roster besides D'Qwell Jackson and Joe Thomas is available.

Comment

• I do not want Braylon, his hands are AWFUL. Worse than Reggie's...

Comment

• I love Edwards. I would be more than happy if we got him and his price wouldn't be quite as high as Boldin's.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
              I do not want Braylon, his hands are AWFUL. Worse than Reggie's...
              Right. I remember the time Brown had 1,000+ yards and 16 TDs. Oh wait...

Please make this happen.

Comment

yes awful hands....

Comment

Only in the clutch they are awful. I think T.O still had more drops

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    Only in the clutch they are awful. I think T.O still had more drops
                    False. In the clutch, Braylon makes every play. He drops a lot of routine balls, but he is ******* cash money in the clutch.

And now you've given me a reason to post one of my favorite Youtube videos! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

yes awful hands....
                      I'm really hoping this is a joke... If we get him I guess he will just have to play every game blindfolded since he clearly catches better that way.

If you are arguing with me that his hands haven't been awful for the past two seasons, you haven't been watching him play. It's that simple. He led the NFL in dropped balls last season, and was second in dropped balls the season before. Ask any Browns fan this season, one of the big reasons for Derek Anderson's struggles was Braylon dropping everything thrown his way.

Sniper, I know you love Braylon, but he isn't in college anymore and isn't playing at the same level. Everything but catching he does pretty well, but he is just too inconsistent.

Comment

• I certainly wouldn't mind this trade at all... Anything to get a #1 type Wr in this offense is something I would support. I like Braylon, he isn't Anquan Boldin, but if the price is right, I say go for it. The trade price should be cheaper for him than Boldin, so I'd be all for it assuming we don't give up too much... He does have inconsistent hands, but the number of drops probably has something to do with the amount of times he's been thrown to. I'm sure he was targetted a lot in a scheme where he was the main target in a system that only had two real weapons in the passing game. That being said, drops are a little worrisome, but he would be a great fit in Philly and would complete our offense.

Comment

• I doubt the browns are going to trade him, they probably are just look for a kings ransom. With Stallworth maybe in trouble, no KW2, Edwards is the only legit WR. Unless they are thinking of drafting Crabtree, and then Pettigrew with a first they get it still would be stupid. Having 2 rookies start with no vet in front.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            I doubt the browns are going to trade him, they probably are just look for a kings ransom. With Stallworth maybe in trouble, no KW2, Edwards is the only legit WR. Unless they are thinking of drafting Crabtree, and then Pettigrew with a first they get it still would be stupid. Having 2 rookies start with no vet in front.
                            Well there is a new head coach and GM, I beleive, and perhaps they are entering a newer rebuilding mode, and if they can get good picks back they will do it. Having as many young talented guys as possible is not a bad idea for the Browns, as they have a good set of guys to build around...

Comment

• Why does Kevin Kolb have to suck so much???
                              If he would have shown some promise in real game atmospheres instead of throwing picks for TDs he could have had decent trade value maybe a team like the bucs or detroit would give up a 2nd and a later round pick for him but no. hes just going to sit on the bench and have the philly media stir up some BS about how he will start after one bad play by donovan.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                                Why does Kevin Kolb have to suck so much???
                                If he would have shown some promise in real game atmospheres instead of throwing picks for TDs he could have had decent trade value maybe a team like the bucs or detroit would give up a 2nd and a later round pick for him but no. hes just going to sit on the bench and have the philly media stir up some BS about how he will start after one bad play by donovan.
                                There is no way the Eagles would have gotten a second for him anyway, even if he did do something successful in the Ravens game. Teams don't trade fro guys based off of one game. Schaub had three preseasons and at least 6 actual games for teams to look at. There isn't nearly enough footage of Kolb for NFL teams to want to trade for him for anything more than a 5th rounder right now, and even if he was great, there isn't enough tape for teams to want him in exchange for a second rounder, let alone anything more than that. In order for him to have the value you are looking for, he would have kept his job after the Ravens game, and that isn't good for the Eagles, because as we stand right now, McNabb is the better QB (would still be better IMO, if Kolb had won the game and impressed) and would fetch more in a trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information