X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
    Match ups Im looking forward to involving our Oline:
    1)vs Giants Dline both units go better which is amazing considering how good the giants line was last year.
    2) Peters vs Demarcus. Demarcus never really dominated Tra but he alwalys seamed to get at least one sack a game.
    3) vs the skins mostly Hanynsworth (sp?) the battle will probably mostly be between Shawn, jackson vs Albert.
    The Giants DTs got better, which is going to make things difficult because they now can get pressure from any one of their DL positions. Wheras before we mostly had to worry about the outside rush. With our interior though, I think their improvements will be minimized.

Ware is always going to get his sacks. He is just that good, but Tra always seemed to neutralize him for a good part of the game. Peters can do that as well. Holding Ware to a sack or less should be considered a win for our OL.

Haynesworth (only missed the e) is not someone I am worried about. Especially with our interior OL. Our interior OL can neutralize him, to a point, without letting the rest of the Skins front 7 make too much of an impact. I really am not concerned with the OL at all now that we have the LT spot taken care of.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Oh Noes! Sheldon Brown requested a trade!!!

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...nts_Trade.html

This sucks ***, but hopefully if they do trade him they can somehow get a guy like Alphonso Smith in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          Oh Noes! Sheldon Brown requested a trade!!!

This sucks ***, but hopefully if they do trade him they can somehow get a guy like Alphonso Smith in the 2nd round.
          I'm gonna go cry.

Comment

Well that sucks.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• New year, another Eagles corner bitching about his contract when he only has himself to blame. Wah wah wah, cry me a river.

That's the price you pay for signing extensions during your rookie deal, taking better security over the gamble of reaching free agency to get more dollars.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Yeah, it sucks because I was just starting to feel really good about our chances this year. Now one of our best players has to be a selfish *****.
                Out of all our players, Sheldon is one of the last guys I'd expect this from, too.

Comment

Yeah, it sucks because I was just starting to feel really good about our chances this year. Now one of our best players has to be a selfish *****.
                  Out of all our players, Sheldon is one of the last guys I'd expect this from, too.
                  This is not what I want to hear from the most experienced Eagle on D and someone I expected to take on a bigger leadership role with out Dawk.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• I'm expecting great things from Jason Peters, but his attitude kind of bothers me. 11.5 sacks is a TON, is he does that this season at LT, it's a big deal.

From philadelphiaeagles.com Jason Peters interview
                    On his opinion of the stat that he allowed 11.5 sacks last year: "That's the first time I've heard that stat. I don't recall giving up that many. If they charged me with that many, so what? I'm an Eagle now. If I give up 11.5 sacks, I'm only human. I'm going to give 100% on every play."

Comment

• Im questioning the 11.5 sacks for a few reasons 1) its not a stat that the NFL keeps track of. 2) it was from some web site not even ESPN 3) what constituted a sack from this guy was it only missed assignments, or other players that he had come into contact with during the play?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

Luckily they've said they won't trade him. Hopefully, what the team does, is at least get him in new contract negotiations. I mean he is worth more than what he is getting paid. But it is his own fault. If he wanted more money, he should've waited. I didn't expect this at all, but Sheldon is the type of guy that will play, unlike Lito. Even if we would trade him, we have two guys who could potentiallytake over. Hanson (who is making more than him, which is probably one of the main reasons he is upset) and Ike. We may possibly draft one in the middle rounds now, but I still don't see it as a first day need.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                          I'm expecting great things from Jason Peters, but his attitude kind of bothers me. 11.5 sacks is a TON, is he does that this season at LT, it's a big deal.

From philadelphiaeagles.com Jason Peters interview
                          On his opinion of the stat that he allowed 11.5 sacks last year: "That's the first time I've heard that stat. I don't recall giving up that many. If they charged me with that many, so what? I'm an Eagle now. If I give up 11.5 sacks, I'm only human. I'm going to give 100% on every play."
                          I heard him say that and that did worry me, but once I heard the rest of what he was saying, I calmed down. You can tell by the things he was saying he wants to be the best, and if he wants to get paid anywhere near that 60 mil, he will do so.

Comment

• Well Sheldon appears serious about this trade I just read a quote from him attacking Joe Banner and bringing Trent Cole and Mike Patterson into this, as well as making some comments about WIP.

I thought we had a good enough offseason to contend but then something like this happens it make me wanna puke.

I find it weird how when something good happens this offseason somthing bad happens too. EX we sign Stacy Andrews then Dawk signs with the Broncos, Sean Considine signs with the Jags then Tra does too, and We get Jason Peters then Sheldon starts crying about his contract.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Ike Reese needs to shut up about his crap and Sheldon needs to shut up and play. He's a punk and coward.
                              Sheldon Brown: Will deflect passes for money to feed family

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                                Well Sheldon appears serious about this trade I just read a quote from him attacking Joe Banner and bringing Trent Cole and Mike Patterson into this, as well as making some comments about WIP.

I thought we had a good enough offseason to contend but then something like this happens it make me wanna puke.

I find it weird how when something good happens this offseason somthing bad happens too. EX we sign Stacy Andrews then Dawk signs with the Broncos, Sean Considine signs with the Jags then Tra does too, and We get Jason Peters then Sheldon starts crying about his contract.
                                That made me laugh my ass off for some reason. Don't worry, Sheldon may be serious, but the team is just as serious about keeping him. I really doubt he gets traded.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information