Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw the Lions cut Michael Gaines. That would be a great signing for the eagles as he is big and is a great blocker and could challenge and hopefully beat out Schobel for the #3 TE spot or even #2 if Ingram isn't ready.

Comment

• I truly don't understand the B- from Kiper. There are so many things the team got from this draft weekend that it truly is hard not to give the team an A, and many people agree.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        I just saw the Lions cut Michael Gaines. That would be a great signing for the eagles as he is big and is a great blocker and could challenge and hopefully beat out Schobel for the #3 TE spot or even #2 if Ingram isn't ready.
        Certainly a good idea, I wouldn't mind at least some more competition at TE, especially if we gt someone who is a better blocker than Schoebel, which isn't hard to do.

Comment

• Gains would be a very interesting add for sure. Would likely be cheap, thirsty to win, etc. The guy can block, but how often do the Eagles use their #2 TE? Would be an interesting signing. Ingram probably won't be ready to play because his blocking is suspect. Gain on a 1 year deal would be functional...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            Gains would be a very interesting add for sure. Would likely be cheap, thirsty to win, etc. The guy can block, but how often do the Eagles use their #2 TE? Would be an interesting signing. Ingram probably won't be ready to play because his blocking is suspect. Gain on a 1 year deal would be functional...
            Perhaps we do something like we did with Kris Wilson last year, at least I wouldn't mind that.

Comment

• live chat with Dave Spardo on PhiladelphiaEagles.coom

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                live chat with Dave Spardo on PhiladelphiaEagles.coom
                Well i know not to go there now...haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  Well i know not to go there now...haha.
                  the only way to get your posts on there are to kiss Dave ass ex good job dave, or how good are the eagles this year.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• I watched it only because they were showing footage of the eagles mini camp. Great to see guys like Peters, Maclin, McCoy, Ingram etc. in eagles uniforms, even though they're just practice jerseys. DeSean looks bigger as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                      the only way to get your posts on there are to kiss Dave ass ex good job dave, or how good are the eagles this year.
                      I wonder how many people do like I do and just talk **** to him...

Comment

• You guys got a really good guy and player in Macho Harris. FS or CB, he is a hard worker, team leader, and playmaker. Not straight line fast, but he is very quick and still generates a ton of big plays. Also smart, but takes too many risks.

Not Brandon Flowers from last year, but definitely a steal in round five.

Hopefully he can carve a niche for himself.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I believe Macho will be an excellent backup and special teamer for us for years to come, a la Quintin Mikell before he became a starter. I don't know if he will ever be a starter, but who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            I believe Macho will be an excellent backup and special teamer for us for years to come, a la Quintin Mikell before he became a starter. I don't know if he will ever be a starter, but who knows?
                            I agree, as long as he puts in the work and has good coaching, he coudl be a very good Nickel in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              I wonder how many people do like I do and just talk **** to him...
                              I usually say some pretty crued stuff to him.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                                I usually say some pretty crued stuff to him.
                                Worse thing I think I've ever said is "How many times have you sucked off Reid this week?" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information