Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • at Deseans current pace hes gonna be #1 midway through the season. since after only one season in the pros hes already 86.

    Thanks Eaglez.Fan

    For Everybody:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

    R.I.P. JJ

    Comment


    • Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
      at Deseans current pace hes gonna be #1 midway through the season. since after only one season in the pros hes already 86.
      LOL, maybe. top ten lock for sure...LOL.

      These lists are just more junk made in relatively slow off-season times. He has done some dumb things (celebrating before in the end zone) recently and that is the only reason he is on there. He isn't an angel, but to call him a jerk when he doesn't really say or do much at all is a little much, haha.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • Has anyone heard any new news on the Jeremy Maclin contract talks? Because I cannot find a thing.

        Thanks Eaglez.Fan

        For Everybody:
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

        R.I.P. JJ

        Comment


        • Neither have I, but we haven't heard a thing about any of the rookie contracts until they were done. Hopefully he can get this done quickly so he can come in to camp and get ready for the season... I'm gonna be going to the traing camp as much as possible this year guys, and as soon as I go to the first one (tomoorow most likely, or Tuesday) I plan on starting a thread about what has gone on and how it seems the players are doing, and any other random things that stick out in my head...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • Abiamiri has a torn pectoral muscle... nice, we can always count on Abs to come through with an injury. We all get to watch Jaqua "1/2 season" Parker start at LE again! JOY!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Abiamiri has a torn pectoral muscle... nice, we can always count on Abs to come through with an injury. We all get to watch Jaqua "1/2 season" Parker start at LE again! JOY!
              Damn... where'd you hear this from? Did it happen today at TC?
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • Everything I've read on the injury says he will be back probably around mid August, so he'll miss training camp and maybe a preseason game or two, not too big of a deal IMO. Once he gets back on the field and knocks the rust off I expect he will become the "starter" pretty quickly, although like has been mentioned, that doesn't mean too much since we use a rotation.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Abiamiri has a torn pectoral muscle... nice, we can always count on Abs to come through with an injury. We all get to watch Jaqua "1/2 season" Parker start at LE again! JOY!
                  Andy Reid said he strained his pectoral in an interview and was expected to be back when Westbrook comes back.

                  Comment


                  • Yes, but Andy Reid will not be 'starting' Abs over Parker if he doesn't get into training camp. So regardless Victor will be receiving less playtime because of this. He is showing himself to be quite fragile.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                      Everything I've read on the injury says he will be back probably around mid August, so he'll miss training camp and maybe a preseason game or two, not too big of a deal IMO. Once he gets back on the field and knocks the rust off I expect he will become the "starter" pretty quickly, although like has been mentioned, that doesn't mean too much since we use a rotation.
                      I agree, VA was looking good last year, and if he does how I expect him to progress, he'll be "starting" sooner than people think.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Going to TC tomorrow morning and afternoon. Plan on going until I am so sunburned I can't move my head, arms, and legs. Pray for clouds, but not rain boys, I am pale, and burn easily...lol.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • I hear Macho Harris is doing well for himself.

                          Yay! :)

                          Great player and leader.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                          Next Up: 2012

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            I hear Macho Harris is doing well for himself.

                            Yay! :)

                            Great player and leader.
                            I hope he stick with the team somehow, whether it be as a FS or CB, he seems like the kind of person that is just valuable to have on the team...
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • True that. His play was excellent at Virginia Tech. (although not quite on par with a couple of other VT CBs), but he is an all time fan favorite for his character and leadership.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                              Next Up: 2012

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                True that. His play was excellent at Virginia Tech. (although not quite on par with a couple of other VT CBs), but he is an all time fan favorite for his character and leadership.
                                I thinkhe could really be successful as a backup for us... But he is one of the guys I will be keeping an extra close eye on the next few days...
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information