• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Dunn when there is Edgerrin?

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
      Why Dunn when there is Edgerrin?
      I think Edgerrin is completely broke. Dunn always played above expectation and was tough as nails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Will Warrick Dunn be an Eagle?

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/08/18/dunn...return-to-nfl/

Kind of odd... Brian Westbrook is just activated, Shady McCoy had a fantastic game and they're going to add Dunn? Stranger things have happened though *cough Michael Vick cough*
        Ehh, I wouldn't be totally surprised, but I am not expecting this move at all. I would be in favor of it though. Dunn is one of the better professionals in the league, if not the best, and would certainly make some impact with us, as he fits what we want out of our RBs pretty well.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Did you guys ever have a WR last name Hess? Mike Hess or something like that? Played with Randal C. back in the day.. If so, was he good?

Comment

• The entire team does not look good tonight from what I can tell. Just bad fundamentals, they aren't tackling, aren't getting the plays right and they just getting out played all around.

Comment

• Browns fan here. What are everyone's thoughts on Chris Gocong? How is he against the run? and do you guys see him leaving Philadelphia in free agency after this year? Just curious as we need a run stopping 34 OLB and all we have is a bunch of pass rushers.

Comment

• Chris is the best linebacker the Eagles have. He is a great run stuffer but he hasn't really had the opportunity to rush the passer much. He will be lining up as the 5th DE in some sets this year. He will not hit FA IMO because he is the Eagles best linebacker. The only way I see the Eagles letting him go is if Joe Mays lights it up this year and forces Stewart Bradley back to SLB, and even then I still like him more than Bradley.

He is an athletic freak, his workout numbers rival those of Shawne Merriman.

Comment

• Wow, that was an awful performance for just about everyone. The Eagles were just outmatched and it was obvious. Honestly, I can't even blame that on injuries, we looked like the damn Lions out there tonight.

Some guys had good nights like Jason Babin, Bunkley, Demps, DeSean Jackson, Rob Meyers, Brandon Gibson and that QB from Temple. But aside from that, garbage. Absolute garbage.

Then to add on to the ****, Leonard Weaver injured his knee and it is rumored to be serious. Like WTF? Does god hate the Eagles? What the hell did he do to deserve such crappy karma?

The offensive line was manhandled ALL NIGHT. It was atrocious. The interior of the line was just getting destroyed all night, no push in the run and constant penetration is pass protection, it was pathetic. In all honesty Winston Justice played the best and when that is the case you know things are VERY bad. Nick Cole was abused yet again and he REALLY needs to move back to RG where he was at least decent. King Dunlap did better than expected, but he was still beat by Dwight Freeney.

LeSean McCoy looked like a completely different player out there tonight. He wasn't getting yards up the middle and he dropped a couple balls. Not what I wanted to see from him at all.

WTF was Asante Samuel doing out there? Because he sure as hell wasn't doing his job. He was owned all night and it wasn't funny and I REALLY hope his first two pre-season games are not a sign of what's to come because if it is we're screwed.

Ellis Hobbs is garbage. Seriously we traded 2 5ths for this douche? What the hell? His metrics suck, he makes no plays, on every drive he leaves with some kind of injury and I've never seen a receiver more wide open than when he played Reggie Wayne. Awful, the only thing he is good at is returning kicks. Phillip Rivers was right when he called him the worst starting corner in the NFL.

The offense just ripped the defense to shreds. All of the linebackers struggled in coverage and none of them were a factor against the run.

TACKLE! Holy **** guys, wrap the ball carrier up. SOO many bad tackles.

Victor Abiamiri did nothing off the edge tonight, nothing. Granted it was his first action but still, he needs to step up.

Jeremy Maclin didn't look very good, he dropped passes and looked afraid of being hit.

Lorenzo Booker and Kyle Eckel look like dog crap out there and are about as useful.

And what the hell is Andy Reid doing? He ran the ball against NE and then he comes out against Indy and he throws the ball 49 times and runs the ball 17 times?

The Eagles better get their **** together and get it together fast.

Comment

• Leonard Weaver sprained his MCL, not great news but better than what I expected. It should keep him out of the next two games at least IMO. Kevin Kolb has the same injury I think.

Comment

• I have been away for a while, but I have to weigh in on Michael Vick.

I can't beleive people are upset with his signing. The contract he got was great for the eagles. They are paying him nothing, and he has a lot of potential. And I don't think he has been in that much trouble. Yea, I know the dog fighting thing. But I still think that was a little bit of a screw job. I mean, really? 2 years for dog fighting? Stallworth got thirty days, and he killed someone. That seems worse to me that fighting dogs. I know I maybe in the minority on this, but is dog fighting worse than killing someone? Not where I come from.

I am a Cowboy fan, and always will be. That makes me an Eagle hater. But I will be cheering for Michael Vick. I hope he comes out and makes a difference. I have even thought about buying a Michael Vick jersey. That would make my fellow Cowboy fans crazy, but I really think he got screwed.

I heard Philly fans were mad about his signing. But pro football is a business. How could you have not signed him for that deal? Okay, he fought dogs. Did he not pay his debt to society? I would say he did. He gave up two years in the prime of his life.

Go Eagles!?!?!?!?!?!?]

I can't beleive I just said that.
                      I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• I heard my boy Macho Harris has done pretty well. Good hitting, aggressive player at FS. Sounds about right.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          The Eagles better get their **** together and get it together fast.
                          I can tell you're going to be fun to deal with after a real loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            I heard my boy Macho Harris has done pretty well. Good hitting, aggressive player at FS. Sounds about right.
                            He's had good moments and bad, much like our entire secondary except for Sheldon.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Bradley>>>Gocong

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Bradley>>>Gocong
                                So will Philadelphia let Gocong hit the open market or no?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information