This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
    I'm getting extremely nervous about our defense. No one has really shown anything in preseason games besides Asante, Mikell, and Sheldon.
    Watching the game the other night, the commentators mentioned competition at FS between Quentin Demps and Macho Harris.

Any thought on the odds of Macho becoming the starter by season's end?
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      Watching the game the other night, the commentators mentioned competition at FS between Quentin Demps and Macho Harris.

Any thought on the odds of Macho becoming the starter by season's end?
      I really doubt it. Macho still needs consistency above all else and Demps has been consistently alright.

Comment

I really doubt it. Macho still needs consistency above all else and Demps has been consistently alright.
        Always been his problem.

He'll find a way to get PT, though.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I was hoping Sean Jones would show something, but so far he has be ehh.

Comment

• I'm really liking how everyone is pulling it together at the right time.

Shawn Andrews is practicing, Trent Cole is back, Stacy Andrews, Brian Westbrook, Jason Peters, Brent Celek, Kevin Kolb, and Victor Abiamiri are all getting healthy and at exactly the right time.

I also really hope that they do not use Vick like they did two nights ago. All he did was come out and disrupt the offenses rhythm.

Not to mention the entire team looked better on Thursday, now lets just get everyone through week 4 and then it is on to Carolina for the start of the real thing.

Comment

I'm getting extremely nervous about our defense. No one has really shown anything in preseason games besides Asante, Mikell, and Sheldon.
              Bunk and Patterson have looked real good as well, and Laws showed something on Thrusday as well. I was at the game, way up high, but I want to see the game on NFL Network again before I look over it, but our DTs have looked good as well.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                I was hoping Sean Jones would show something, but so far he has be ehh.
                Its because he is a more natural SS, and he is competing, it seems, at FS, where he is at a natural disadvantage the the more rangy Demps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  I'm really liking how everyone is pulling it together at the right time.

Shawn Andrews is practicing, Trent Cole is back, Stacy Andrews, Brian Westbrook, Jason Peters, Brent Celek, Kevin Kolb, and Victor Abiamiri are all getting healthy and at exactly the right time.

I also really hope that they do not use Vick like they did two nights ago. All he did was come out and disrupt the offenses rhythm.

Not to mention the entire team looked better on Thursday, now lets just get everyone through week 4 and then it is on to Carolina for the start of the real thing.
                  This is why I was never too worried about all of the minor injuries in the first place. Most of them are coming back and will be back for the season. I heard somewhere that Todd Herremans will miss at least one regular season game due to his fracture in his leg, but besides the already know season ending injuries, this is pretty much how most of these injuries were supposed to work out anyway.

Comment

• a friend of mine just sent me a text that Westbrook was out for the year. No other source than that and I don't want to start a panic, but has anyone else heard this. Friend lives in Philly, and is pretty reliable source.

Comment

• Started a minor panic for me, but I looked at the Pro footballsub-forum and didn't sxee anything, but I will be watching this. How did he say it happened?

I'm not too worried right now because there are enough guys on here that it would have been posted a looooong time ago...

Comment

• If that happens I am hitting the giant red panic button.

Seriously, that would be catastrophic IMO. Shady has worn down in just three pre-season games, Leonard Weaver is already injured and that would put an awful lot of responsibility on Kyle Eckel and Lorenzo Booker who are both god awful. PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS BE TRUE! And if it is, "Paging Warrick Dunn! DISTRESS CALL FROM PHILLY!"

Please do not let this be true... I get the sense that it is not however.

Comment

• I'm 99.9% sure that's false. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Comment

• There would at least be some sort of rumbling out about it now, and there isn't so I think we're in the clear...

Comment

• Yep, I think it is completely false... I think somebody was pulling his leg... My apologies on getting everyone worried. It was not my intention.

Comment

• Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                                Yep, I think it is completely false... I think somebody was pulling his leg... My apologies on getting everyone worried. It was not my intention.
                                You should be sorry. lol

No biggie man, don't worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information