Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick gets his first TD as an Eagle. Sanchez looked good on his only drive, even if it was against our 2nd team defense.

Also nice to see Lito take that big pass interference penalty on the opening drive.

Comment

• Nice to see him get that off his back, and seeing Lito give up that PI warmed my heart. One thing to worry about with Vick is turnovers, and since in most games he won't see as many touches, hopefully the turnovers might be limitted. I think a few battles were decided last night (and the other preseason games) that will help us find out the final 53.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I'm looking forward to see if they make any trades today and how the 53 man roster will shape up tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be some surprise cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          I'm looking forward to see if they make any trades today and how the 53 man roster will shape up tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be some surprise cuts.
          LMAO, I just did my new version of my predicted 53...

Comment

• Feeley or Reggie Brown will be traded to either the Jets or Patriots for a TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Feeley or Reggie Brown will be traded to either the Jets or Patriots for a TE.
              OK, sweet, care to elaborate, make a prediction....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Feeley or Reggie Brown will be traded to either the Jets or Patriots for a TE.
                Why would the Jets trade for Feeley?

As for Reggie Brown, the Jets don't have anything at TE beyond Dustin Keller and trading him for Reggie Brown would be laughable.

Comment

• The Bears and Broncos could use a back up QB.

Bears could use a WR.

Comment

• No, I was in a hurry this morning so I quickly typed that and left. What I meant was in order, the Eagles will trade Feeley to the Patriots who are interested in him and they've got 4 good tightends on the roster, and the Jets are going to nab up whoever gets cut, whether it is Baskett or Brown.

Comment

• Baskett will end up staying because he bring height to the WR group. He could have more value if he was a better red zone threat, if Gibson proves to be reliable this year in that role, well Baskett won't be around next year.

Baskett is also on a RFA 1 year deal, so it makes it easier to keep him.

Comment

• Gibson has looked fantastic all pre-season and I honestly believe he has beat out both Reggie Brown and Hank Baskett who are on their way out the door. Brown is not as good as Gibson is and Baskett's height is useless, he plays like a speed receiver and he dropped the TD pass two weeks ago. Gibson looks like a great X receiver who has nice hands and can go up and get the ball and he uses his frame unlike Baskett. I like Gibson as the #5 receiver right now and even though he likely won't make the team I would love to see Danny Amendola make the team as the back-up slot guy and gadget RB next to Vick like he was used last night, I kid you not when I tell you he is a Wes Welker clone.

Comment

• Gibson will make it after his great preseason. Brown played ok and Baskett was just awful. If he hadn't just signed a new deal I would say he would be cut, but I think Brown will be cut or traded.

Comment

• Babin is making this team, he just signed a new deal.

Comment

• Like I said a few posts ago, watch for a Feeley and Patriots deal.

This isn't going to be a blockbuster by any means, as both teams are aware that they're only trading players who are on the bubble to make their own rosters. It will, however, most likely include three players (Feeley, Baskett, Watson) and a late-round draft pick. That pick will probably be a conditional sixth or seventh-round pick next year.

Comment

• Ben Watson would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information