Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Eagles are a solid team, and should be able to learn from this loss and re-group.

In the first half they played us real tight, and for the most part after that opening drive they limited what our Offense was able to, and applied some pressure to Brees on quite a few plays. I wouldn't be too discouraged by your Defenses efforts, Brees is one of the few Quarterbacks in this league right now that can step up and make those kind of throws against a Defense like the Eagles unit.

I thought Kolb gave a good effort, considering what he was given to work with. He can throw quite well on the move. he hung in the pocket a few times and delivered some throws with pressure on him when he knew the hit was coming.. and I thought he did a good job of getting the ball out, and not holding onto it for too long. However his biggest mistake which really cost them was the Blind throw, when he failed to account for the LB covering the Flat.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when you throw Vick into the mix. I heard on a post game show that the reason the Eagles ran all those Wild-Cat plays, was really more to get their Offense in tune for when Vick does come in. However I'm confused as to why you'd feature those plays in your Gameplan, when the player who the majority of those plays are designed for isn't even active to play. None the less a lot of those Wildcat plays did throw us off-guard for a bit... and I think the combination of Jackson, McCoy, Vick running those plays will be something D-Coordinators need to watch out for.

Comment

• The reason why the Eagles ran those plays is because Kolb sucks ****. The end.

Comment

• Kolb gets the start this week. I actually like the move. He showed flashes yesterday and we need to give him a chance after using such a high pick on him. Plus it is the Chiefs.

Comment

• I just realized the Saints scored more points on us than they did on the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
            I just realized the Saints scored more points on us than they did on the Lions.
            Really? Because I realized that when Darren Sharper was at around the 50 yard line. lol

Comment

I just realized the Saints scored more points on us than they did on the Lions.
              Does that mean we win at something? Please? We really need to win at something.
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                Does that mean we win at something? Please? We really need to win at something.
                Bear Bryant said a tie is like kissing your sister

Well I say being happy about having a team score more points on someone else than they did on you is like kissing your brother.

but seriously we were at home and you guys had a new coach and a rookie QB.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

Kolb gets the start this week. I actually like the move. He showed flashes yesterday and we need to give him a chance after using such a high pick on him. Plus it is the Chiefs.
                  **** my life.

Comment

• At least the game is against the Chiefs, who are very beatable. The Eagles should be able to get by with Kolb this week, then they have the bye and McNabb is back for Week 5. That is my hope...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      At least the game is against the Chiefs, who are very beatable. The Eagles should be able to get by with Kolb this week, then they have the bye and McNabb is back for Week 5. That is my hope...
                      Mine as well. Kolb had some impressive moments in the game. He showed he is willing to stand in and make the throw needed when he knows he is going to get hammered. I hadn't completely given up on Kolb, but was pretty close. The game against the Saints brought a lot of hope back for me.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        Mine as well. Kolb had some impressive moments in the game. He showed he is willing to stand in and make the throw needed when he knows he is going to get hammered. I hadn't completely given up on Kolb, but was pretty close. The game against the Saints brought a lot of hope back for me.
                        I feel the same way. I mean we should give him a legitimate shot before totally considering him a bust. It was only his first career start after all and he showed some good signs as mentioned.

Comment

• Eagles - Chiefs projected starters:
                          http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...story_id=18846
                          Interesting to see that Stacy isn't starting. I know hes being worked in slowly and sharing time at RG but did he lose it all together till hes 100%?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                            Eagles - Chiefs projected starters:
                            http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...story_id=18846
                            Interesting to see that Stacy isn't starting. I know hes being worked in slowly and sharing time at RG but did he lose it all together till hes 100%?
                            Probably a good idea to make sure he is 100% healthy. Plus MJG is pretty damn good himself, so its not like we lose much, if anything with him in there.

Also...

Who else is impressed with Justice so far? He's done a pretty good job to say the least.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              Probably a good idea to make sure he is 100% healthy. Plus MJG is pretty damn good himself, so its not like we lose much, if anything with him in there.

Also...

Who else is impressed with Justice so far? He's done a pretty good job to say the least.
                              Me. Very impressed,

Donovan listed as starting QB? :D

Comment

• Im not sure about you guys but after watching Miami use the Wildcat so well on Monday night Im really excited to see what we do with it on Sunday.

If anyone hasnt seen the cartoon this week on the eagles websit do yourself a favour and skip it... Wait... Check that its actually the funniest thing that I have ever seen.
                                summary: Spadaro dresses up like a superhero??? and tells eagles fans to keep their faith.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information