This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
    The only way Im letting Shawn Andrews go is for a trade. Maybe a pick, or a player, doesnt matter to me. I love our left side of our offensive line and our right side hasnt been playing that bad.

Stacy Andrews is good depth, but thats about it. I'm going to give him until next season, when his injury is fully healed, to start calling him a waste. He got absolutely abused by Jay Ratliff though.

Nick Cole and Max Jean Gilles are both solid and could start on most teams. They do a solid job whenever we need them.

I want to see a little more of King Dunlap though. Hopefully I dont, because that would mean Jason Peters is hurt, but Im interested in his development.
    Jay Ratliff is a great player, and as a nose, most of the time he would be Jamaal Jackson's reponsibility... at least a share of Ratliff's success can be blamed on Jackson as well.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Happy Birthday Donovan McNabb!

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        Jay Ratliff is a great player, and as a nose, most of the time he would be Jamaal Jackson's reponsibility... at least a share of Ratliff's success can be blamed on Jackson as well.
        I remember Jay lining head up on Stacy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
          I remember Jay lining head up on Stacy though.
          On some plays, yes, but a 3-4 NT is usually lined up head up or shaded from the center. Because of Ratliff's skill set it is sometimes best suited for him to be on the guard, but even then he would most likely be shaded on the inside shoulder of the guard. I don't remember any specific play where this happened, (I'm sure it did though), but because of Ratliff's position and responsibility in the Defense he is usually the Center's responsibility.

Comment

• No, he was on Stacy Andrews and just raped him. I know what play he was talking about and Jamaal Jackson wasn't even involved which could be the problem but regardless, Stacy Andrews got destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              No, he was on Stacy Andrews and just raped him. I know what play he was talking about and Jamaal Jackson wasn't even involved which could be the problem but regardless, Stacy Andrews got destroyed.
              It was complete domination Stacy Lunged forward and Jason swan right over him.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• That was one play, and I don't remember it, but I'm sure it went as you guys say. I was referring to how he typically would line up... on that play it seems like responsibility is on Stacey, however, throughout the game, responsibility should be shared between all our interior O-linemen. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

• Whats the feeling on chris gocong? You guys think he's going to be retained or will they let him walk?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Whats the feeling on chris gocong? You guys think he's going to be retained or will they let him walk?
                    They probably would have re-signed him by now. The Eagles usually sign their young guys to extensions early in their current contracts. Green Bay would actually be a good spot for him. He's better suited for a 3-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      They probably would have re-signed him by now. The Eagles usually sign their young guys to extensions early in their current contracts. Green Bay would actually be a good spot for him. He's better suited for a 3-4.
                      With the current salary cap issue going on I don't think many have been re-signed yet though. I know the Packers sure haven't because of this reason, and I seem to notice it around the league.

He really would be Nice for the Packers, I've been hoping he makes it to free agency.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• What the **** Andy, what do you not understand about calling a balanced game and running the ball?

Comment

• A win is a win.

Comment

• The Eagles dodged a bullet on that one, phew!

Comment

• DeSean Jackson has a concussion and a neck injury. My guess is he will probably miss next week, its Downtown Reggie Brown time now lol :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                DeSean Jackson has a concussion and a neck injury. My guess is he will probably miss next week, its Downtown Reggie Brown time now lol :(
                                Luckily, the Falcons' secondary is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information