X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    What is the status on Turner?
    Questionable with a sprained ankle, my guess is that he misses the game because he re-injured it last Sunday and it had been messing with him for a few weeks.

Comment

• Yeah. He had a high ankle sprain against the Panthers and left the Bucs game with a lower leg injury. Not the same exact thing, but still pretty bad. I doubt we see much of him on Sunday. At least Norwood is healthy and Snelling is doing a good job filling his role.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Norwood scares me just as much as Turner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          Norwood scares me just as much as Turner.
          Norwood doesnt scare me as much as Turner, because Turner will take 2-3 people each time to take him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
            Norwood doesnt scare me as much as Turner, because Turner will take 2-3 people each time to take him down.
            He is still dynamic with the ball in his hands, and with how inconsistent the D's tackling has been, and some additional 8 man sets, if he breaks a tackle, it could go for big yards...
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Yes! The Eagles are getting healthy! Westbrook is fine now, Desean is playing on Sunday, Kevin Curtis is finally healthy, Akeem Jordan is coming back and Joselio Hanson is off his suspension. The Eagles are getting healthy for the stretch run.

Comment

• The Eagles are winning the division. I see you guys beating us this week, and finishing off a strong december.

If the Giants have a chance, its only as a wild card in my eyes, bc we're not a great December team either and you guys have tie breakers on us.

I'm hoping Dallas does what Dallas does in December, and hopefully the Giants can win enough to squeak into the playoffs.

The Eagles are simply a better version of the Giants. Our teams are built the same almost, but the Eagles are just a better version. The only other team that scares me more than the Eagles are the Saints. I think that highly of the Eagles.

Its a shame you guys are banged up this year. A healthy Eagles team in my eyes is the most talented team in the league.

We have a chance in this game, but I think its only bc division games are always close regardless of talent. But I do think the Eagles are the better team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  The Eagles are winning the division. I see you guys beating us this week, and finishing off a strong december.

If the Giants have a chance, its only as a wild card in my eyes, bc we're not a great December team either and you guys have tie breakers on us.

I'm hoping Dallas does what Dallas does in December, and hopefully the Giants can win enough to squeak into the playoffs.

The Eagles are simply a better version of the Giants. Our teams are built the same almost, but the Eagles are just a better version. The only other team that scares me more than the Eagles are the Saints. I think that highly of the Eagles.

Its a shame you guys are banged up this year. A healthy Eagles team in my eyes is the most talented team in the league.

We have a chance in this game, but I think its only bc division games are always close regardless of talent. But I do think the Eagles are the better team.
                  No doubt it'll be close, as usual. I think it'll come down to which team capitalizes best on opportunities.

I think DeSean will have a great game if he is 100%, he'll be eager to prove himself and make up for the week he lost... Just a feeling I have...

Comment

• So how many times did you jizz in your pants watching Weaver yesterday EATW? Haha.

Comment

• It's Sheldon Brown's world and we're just living in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        So how many times did you jizz in your pants watching Weaver yesterday EATW? Haha.
                        Technically once, because once it started it never stopped. I lost a lot of weight yesterday...

Comment

• What are you guys looking for in this game against the Giants? Do you guys feel pretty confident?

Comment

• I was on rotoworld and I saw a couple contracts that just seem ridiculous to me.

Stacy Andrews
                            2/28/2009: Signed a six-year, $38.9 million contract. The incentive-laden deal contains $8.72 million guaranteed. 2009: $1.62 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2010: $2.956 million (+ $4.1 million roster bonus), 2011: $4.75 million, 2012: $5.574 million, 2013: $7 million, 2014: $6.75 million, 2015: Free Agent

I dont know a whole lot about player salaries, but from the looks of it he is our 2nd highest paid offensive lineman. I'm not very confident about that.

Will Witherspoon is making 5M a year with Stewart Bradley, Chris Gocong, Omar Gaither, and Akeem Jordan all looking to make bank soon.

Comment

• well I really dont think all those LBs are back next year assuming it is a capped year. I think Gaither, and Gocong/Jordan (most likely Gocong) are gone next year with our projected Lbs from will to sam Jordan-Witherspoon-Bradley. but if it is an uncapped year i know gaither will be a RFA im not sure when Gocongs deal is up but he could be traded, but i would prefer him moving to DE and cuting either Juqua or Bryan Smith.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• I think the Eagles are becoming a more balanced team than people realize, lately the Eagles have really pulled out all the stops in the run game. In the past 3 games the Eagles have 383 yards and 3 touchdowns and things are only going to get better. Soon enough the Eagles will have the rotation of LeSean McCoy, Leonard Weaver, Brian Westbrook, Eldra Buckley and Mike Vick rushing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information