Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh Deseanz is back this week, and Maclin looks good, too.

Comment

• Michael Vick and Macho Harris balled out against the Falcons.

Irony haha.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Great win. Desean Jackson is sexy and Trent Cole is a ******.

Comment

• WOW...defense much Eagles, 500+ yards by the giants. If not for the ST plays, eagles might have lost this. Though the defense did force key turn overs.

Eli turning into Brett Favre, with those slippery sack avoiding passes.

Comment

• Good win tonight in some respects, but as I've said earlier in the season, tackling is very inconsistent. Tonight, it was consistently poor. The offense looked great, and we established a drive that ate up the clock!. DeSean beasted even more than I expected, was obviously very impressed. But that drive is the single most important thing from this game, and showed me that the O is capable of establishing one of those drives.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• lol at Matt Mosley:
              http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast

here are some quotes:
              He hit the sideline and it was all over for a 72-yard touchdown. He now has the Eagles record for most punt returns for a touchdown with three. It was another brilliant play for one of the most dangerous players in the game. And it gives the Eagles a 24-10 lead late in the first half.
              Tom Coughlin knows he can't settle for field goals against Andy Reid's magical, mystical Wildcat machine. And that's why he elected to go for it on fourth-and-goal from the Eagles' 1-yard line. The Giants desperately need a defensive stand. A three-and-out would be huge, but it's hard to imagine as long as DeSean Jackson's on the field.
              But never mind because DeSean Jackson just scored on a 61-yard touchdown pass. It's amazing how much time Donovan McNabb has in the pocket. He could've taken another two or three second back there but he didn't need it. Jackson had broken free from safety Aaron Ross, who is playing out of position.
              With his remarkable performance tonight, Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson has tied Devin Hester and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch (1951) for the most touchdowns of 50 yards or more in a season with eight. Before he made that last catch, Jackson had averaged 44.8 yards on five touches. He may be the most electrifying offensive player in the league right now.
              The New York Giants learned a painful lesson Sunday night in the Meadowlands. You should never get involved in a shootout against a team that features DeSean Jackson.
              And a few weeks back he said that DeSean was so dangerous that the opposing team should just stick a safety at the 1 yard line to stop him from getting in.

I love the hype lol.

Comment

• I missed the game because I was working and had to follow it on my phone. I simply just giggle at this point whenever I see "DeSean Jackson 60-yard pass from Donovan McNabb" get typed in. Dude is ridiculous. Sorry, DeSean. I was way wrong about you. Your OC at Cal had to be the biggest ******* moron ever.

Comment

• What a Game!!! The O came out huge I think they only had one 3 and out the whole game. The D was another story if it wasnt for few lucky plays (Eli's first fumble, Manningham's first time out of bounds in the endzone) we could have easily lost. Also what happened to Q he played the worst ive ever seen him play, and Juqua is terrible he generated not pressure even after going against Beatty for most of the game.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• That was one hell of a game.

There is a possibility we meet again. If the Giants can squeak into the playoffs, and the Eagles get the 3 seed, we'll meet in the 1st round.

The question now is, who would you rather meet in the playoffs? Dallas or the Giants?

Bc 1 of the 2 will make the 6 seed. Which means you guys will be either us or the Cowboys in the 1st round of the playoffs. Who do you think the Eagles want to face if they had a choice?

Comment

• After last night I really hope the giants don't make the playoffs. They scare me much more than the cowboys right now and it would be very hard to beat you guys 3 times in 1 season.

Comment

• Leonard Weaver was a great pickup. I really hope Maclin is ok so that pos Reggie Brown never sees the field again. What's going on with Curtis?

Comment

• Hixon's TD shouldve never happened. #26 (I believe it was Sean Jones) was absolutely horrible on that play.

Thats the kind of play that costs you your starting position. He was brutal on that play.

Comment

• Yeah it was on Brown and Trotter(?) for the initial tackle, but Jones did a terrible job of backing them up which led to Hixon breaking it for the TD. Our tackling was just terrible yesterday.

Comment

• I thought this was Reggie Browns best game of the season. McNabb missed out on a possible long TD pass to him by overthrowing him by a couple of steps.

Poor night for Jason Avant and LeSean McCoy.

Season is finally starting to heat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Leonard Weaver was a great pickup. I really hope Maclin is ok so that pos Reggie Brown never sees the field again. What's going on with Curtis?
                                Leonard Weaver for ************* pro bowl!
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information