Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    Leonard Weaver for ************* pro bowl!
    He is easily the front runner IMO.

    Comment


    • Eagles pro-bowl standings according to Brian Seltzer

      Asante Samuel is the #1 vote getter in the NFC
      Donovan McNabb is 5th behind Brees, Favre, Rodgers and Warner
      Leonard Weaver is second behind Naufahu Tahi of the Vikings
      David Akers is in 2nd
      Sheldon Brown, Trent Cole and Brent Celek aren't in the top 5, the most underrated players at their positions IMO because they have serious cases for being top 3 in the league at their spots.

      Comment


      • That's just fans right? I would hope a couple guys can get in with the help of players/coaches.

        Comment


        • Oh and DeSean Jackson is second in the NFC

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Oh and DeSean Jackson is second in the NFC
            Hmmm sounds right. Should be right behind Larry. If Steve Smith was doing better he probably would be third. Actually I'm surprised he is second what about Colston?

            Though Desean's added return skills probably gives him a boost up.


            NFC WR who will probaby make the pro bowl
            Larry - lock
            Desean - lock
            Miles -
            Colston
            Steve Smith(NYG) - lock
            Maybe Roddy White or Rice

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Eagles pro-bowl standings according to Brian Seltzer

              Asante Samuel is the #1 vote getter in the NFC
              Donovan McNabb is 5th behind Brees, Favre, Rodgers and Warner
              Leonard Weaver is second behind Naufahu Tahi of the Vikings
              David Akers is in 2nd
              Sheldon Brown, Trent Cole and Brent Celek aren't in the top 5, the most underrated players at their positions IMO because they have serious cases for being top 3 in the league at their spots.
              That's a shame about Brown, Cole, Celek, and Weaver. In some cases they are behind lesser deserving players, ESPECIALLY Weaver. Like was said before, I hope the players and coaches can help get it straightened out.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                That's a shame about Brown, Cole, Celek, and Weaver. In some cases they are behind lesser deserving players, ESPECIALLY Weaver. Like was said before, I hope the players and coaches can help get it straightened out.
                Ive never even seen Minnesota use a FB outside of the goal line AP does alot of single back. Keeping in mind I dont watch alot of Minnesota football

                Thanks Eaglez.Fan

                For Everybody:
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

                R.I.P. JJ

                Comment


                • Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                  Ive never even seen Minnesota use a FB outside of the goal line AP does alot of single back. Keeping in mind I dont watch alot of Minnesota football
                  Well Tahi is certainly not as good as Weaver, and doesn't see nearly as much playing time. He is a good FB, a good blocker and a decent receiver as well, but there is no reason for him to be leading the NFC in vote getting for Fullbacks. There are other FBs I'd have ahead of him.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                  Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    Steve Smith(NYG) - lock
                    Why the **** would Steve Smith of the Giants be a lock?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Why the **** would Steve Smith of the Giants be a lock?
                      cause he is having a pretty good ******* year..and the NY fans massive vote will go towards him getting in, sure its only a fraction of the fan vote but a pretty big fraction.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        cause he is having a pretty good ******* year..and the NY fans massive vote will go towards him getting in, sure its only a fraction of the fan vote but a pretty big fraction.
                        He's FAR from a lock. He's not an exciting player like others. He's very good, but he's not as flashy as locks tend to be.

                        Comment


                        • Should be a fun game this sunday. The 49ers have had trouble running the ball all year. I know Reid likes to sling the ball around a lot too and we have a pretty good run defense as well. I expect Smith and McNabb to air it out a lot this week.

                          Comment


                          • I expect eight touchdowns and a gazillion yards for Vernon "I **** Bitches Up" Davis this week.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              I expect eight touchdowns and a gazillion yards for Vernon "I **** Bitches Up" Davis this week.
                              yeah Eagles for some reason can't cover TE for ****.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                yeah Eagles for some reason can't cover TE for ****.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information