Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya im still worried about the run defense...the only one that played well on the line against the run was patterson...howard was nonexistent, cole was thrown around, bunkley was ok, walker was alright...except his penalty made it first down instead of a punt, rayburn didnt play well, same for mcdougle, and thomas was alright. barber played real well at olb and mccoy didnt...missed a lot of tackles

Comment

The Eagles have to retool the DLine. I think it's a 2 year process here. They have Patterson and Bunkley as the first level guys, then there's Ramsey. At DE, there's Cole and Howard, with Kearse coming back and Juqua Thomas as an energy kind of guy. More needs to be done. I think it's a combination of talent and scheme that need work here. We know this squad can stuff the run. They demolished LT last year. At the end of the day, it's points scored that count. The Eagles allowed 3 points against a team that gashed them in the run game. I will take it every game if they win 27-3...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Titans this week, we have to win this game. We match up very well against them IMO if we shut down their run game we should win easily. Vince is very crafty though.

Comment

I like McNabb and the passing game to explode this week against a week titan's secondary, and the titan's don't have the firepower to keep up.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

At this point, every game is a must-win until the division is clinched. I'm concerned about catching the Giants, then a first round bye. The bye may be out of the question, but the division sure as heck isn't. I want the Eagles to dominate an entire game and get momentum going. None of this looking past the Titans because the Colts game is next week crap!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358
              At this point, every game is a must-win until the division is clinched. I'm concerned about catching the Giants, then a first round bye. The bye may be out of the question, but the division sure as heck isn't. I want the Eagles to dominate an entire game and get momentum going. None of this looking past the Titans because the Colts game is next week crap!
              Unless the Seahawks implode, I would look for them to get the #2 seed. They only have two games left against tough teams (Denver and San Diego) and even if they lose both those games they'll still be 11-5. Obviously there is a lot of football left to be played and anything can happen, but I would look for the rankings to be #1)Chicago #2)Seattle.

You are correct though, in that the division is very much in reach. Particularly considering you play the Titans and the Giants and Boys play the Jags and Colts this week.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That is fair. I think Seattle will have a little bit of trouble getting Hasselbeck and Alexander back up to speed. They could lose other winnable games. It tends to happen here and there. I was more saying "we can't take a week off or lose a game until we have the #2 seed locked up". I'm not delusional here, but I'd prefer the bye.

Comment

Hey guys, just wondering how Bunk is playing for you. Noticed there was a couple games lately he hasn't played in, is there an injury?

Comment

Originally posted by jmanz
                    Hey guys, just wondering how Bunk is playing for you. Noticed there was a couple games lately he hasn't played in, is there an injury?
                    He's played in every game, he just doesn't get a lot of snaps. He hasn't really dont that well but shows greatness on some plays and sucks on others.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Wow, the Eagles are ******* horrible.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

this is sad

Comment

McNabb tore his ACL. This ******* sucks. We've been the healthiest team all year then the best, most important player on the team - done.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

There goes the season

Hopefully we'll lose the next games so we can get a good draft pick, cuz we all kno were not gonna win the SB and thats all that matters

Comment

I've always defended Reid, but im getting sick of it. His playcalling sucks AT BEST. He has single-handedly ended two of our best players' seasons. He pussyfooted around with the Giants and let it get into OT, and there's no way you pass 62 times in one game regardless if you're coming from behind, especially when the run works.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

how are Winston Justice, Bunkly, and MJG doing for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information