Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what Cowboys fans don't realize, the Eagles lost the game, the Cowboys didn't win it. The Eagles gave them that game, Moise Fokou did it all alone, negating great field position on a Sheldon Brown interception and a KR for a TD by Ellis Hobbs and then they couldn't convert in short yardage situations. The Eagles gift wrapped that game to them and they still barely won.

Lets look at it this way, the Eagles are just flat out better and that is why they should win on Sunday.

Comment

• Last week made me realize just how much I miss Dawk. Remind me again why we didn't sign him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
        Last week made me realize just how much I miss Dawk. Remind me again why we didn't sign him?
        We didnt anticipate a team throwing 3 years, 16 million was it? at him.

Comment

• I'd much rather give him the money than pay Stacey Andrews what we did.

Comment

Last week made me realize just how much I miss Dawk. Remind me again why we didn't sign him?
            Old..would get burned to much in this defense.

Comment

I'd much rather give him the money than pay Stacey Andrews what we did.
              Revisionist history is revisionist (although I wasn't a big fan of the Andrews signing).

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                Old..would get burned to much in this defense.
                And what's happening with what we decided to go with? The youth movement seems to be paying dividends. Oh wait nvm. Dawkins would be infinitely better than anything we've played at FS this year. He's a big reason for why Denver's d is overachieving.

Comment

• Last week made me remember why we let him go, he got burned by Brent Celek on the long TD (that was Dawk's assignment) and he missed tackles and made tackles upfield. Dawk isn't the same and he really isn't an upgrade over Sean Jones/Macho Harris at this point except in leadership and that has been replaced.

Comment

• Was it surreal for anyone else to watch Dawkins tackle Westy? I sat there for about a minute thinking about that.

Comment

And what's happening with what we decided to go with? The youth movement seems to be paying dividends. Oh wait nvm. Dawkins would be infinitely better than anything we've played at FS this year. He's a big reason for why Denver's d is overachieving.
                      Well Denver's D is also helping by masking his weaknesses. I'm also sure a bigger reason they are overachieving is Nolan and Dumerville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Was it surreal for anyone else to watch Dawkins tackle Westy? I sat there for about a minute thinking about that.
                        The thing that got to me the most is when he came out of the tunnel and did his old weapon x routine, then ran into a group of broncos. Made me sick to my stomach.

Comment

• Wow, I don't even know what to say after that game. We were dominated in nearly every facet of the game. I wouldn't rule out physical abuse as an appropriate punishment after how poorly the team played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            You know what Cowboys fans don't realize, the Eagles lost the game, the Cowboys didn't win it. The Eagles gave them that game, Moise Fokou did it all alone, negating great field position on a Sheldon Brown interception and a KR for a TD by Ellis Hobbs and then they couldn't convert in short yardage situations. The Eagles gift wrapped that game to them and they still barely won.

Lets look at it this way, the Eagles are just flat out better and that is why they should win on Sunday.

Same thing this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post

Same thing this time?
                              Save the **** talk for once you guys win a playoff game. Unlike the season finale last year, we will actually be seeing you again in the playoffs.

I don't know how it's possible to support a team with D-bags the likes of Newman, Jenkins, Austin, and Flozell on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                                Wow, I don't even know what to say after that game. We were dominated in nearly every facet of the game.
                                The Cowboys look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information