This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens1991
    how are Winston Justice, Bunkly, and MJG doing for you?
    Justice and MJG never play. Bunkley plays but doesnt do much, he got like 5 snaps today.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen
      I've always defended Reid, but im getting sick of it. His playcalling sucks AT BEST. He has single-handedly ended two of our best players' seasons. He pussyfooted around with the Giants and let it get into OT, and there's no way you pass 62 times in one game regardless if you're coming from behind, especially when the run works.
      True but Reid handed over those play calling duties to the OC (as of last week)

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
        True but Reid handed over those play calling duties to the OC (as of last week)
        He called plays this week. He said so in his PC, not to mention its painfully obvious. (3rd and inches on the goal line. 240 pound QB. PASS IT!!!)

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen
          McNabb tore his ACL. This *********** sucks. We've been the healthiest team all year then the best, most important player on the team - done.
          I feel really sorry for you guys, but he can't really stay healthy, can he??
          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Just curious, what do you guys think the Eagles should do in the off-season?

Comment

Depending on how Gocong and Gaither are progressing I think the Eagles should pick up a good linebacker in FA. Then they should probably pick up a MLB in the 1st and a safety in the 2nd. Maybe try to get Leonard/a big back, for short yardage situations. I dont think they need to draft a cornerback first day just because Hood is leaving, they just signed William James who has played pretty well in his limited time.

Comment

Im very surprised that that was a torn ACL. It didn't look like it at all. A lot of fluke injuries this year.

I think pressing needs are OLB and SS for you guys. I don't like the LB talent in this draft, I think youre better off signing a FA. I don't think you'll do that though, Philly has been real cheap with money and tends to not go after big name FAs. I think Adalius Thomas would be great for you guys, but I don't know if Philly will chuck out the necessary dough.

Safety can definately be had in the draft. In fact, Id draft another FS. Like a Reggie Nelson. Dawkins can groom him into the future, while playing SS while Reggie plays FS.

And a more important note. Ive been critical of Reid's playcalling for a long time now. His playcalling has cost you games this season. Its clearly his fault that you guys pass too much. As great of a GM and coach he is, you cant help but wonder if the team needs a fresh start.

Comment

Okay, so Eagles lose to Titans, McNabb tears his ACL, the season is over, and Andre Waters died this morning. What a great weekend.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Technically, Waters died early Monday morning. It's been a great start to the week, though... Luckily for me, I unloaded McNabb in all my fantasy leagues but 1. Ugh! I am quite frustrated.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

#20 should be retired after Dawkins retires. Two of, if not the best Eagles safeties in history.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Yesterday upon finding out that donovan tore his acl and was out for the season I went into a state of deep depression, man it sucks to be an Eagles fan this season. Andy's a great coach, but his play calling is atrocious. Jim Johnson I am fed up with now how we did such a poor job against the Titans I will never know, that was just disgraceful. We need a coaching overhaul IMO.

Comment

You guys think Garcia will win more games then Mcmahon won last year?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Debatable. I think both Garcia and Feeley are superior to Detmer and McMahon, but the Eagles schedule is very tough with road games and good opponents. I'm not sure if there's a guaranteed win on that schedule. Given the team's propensity to give away wins this season, I can't predict any additional wins this year.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Eagles signed Omar Jacobs to the practice squad. Tank Daniels to the 53.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

I like both moves. Jacobs was a projected top 5 QB in this draft class. Could be a good developmental prospect. Almost certainly NFL Europe material. He has good short accuracy, but he has a lot of work to do. Reid is good at developing QB's. Not sure if Marty M really is...

Don't know much about Daniels, but he'll be a good special teamer at the least. Interested in seeing what Omar Gaither is all about regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information