• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
    You mean intimidation..?
    yeha typo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hes-available/

Take it for what it's worth, but I came all over myself just thinking about it.
      I think there will be a lot of competition for him. I'm hoping that Atlanta throws their hat in that ring as well. I would hate to see him in Philly.

Comment

• whats happening with the Eagles?

How that draft needs looking?

Comment

• I gotta ask whats up with Aso, seems like he is an entirely different player and not in a good way

Comment

• I think its a combo of bad defensive back communication, living off old rep and just not a fit for the scheme.

Also in Oakland, he was the only good player and was stuck to 1 side of the field, so Qbs knew to avoid him, and line best players up on other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              I gotta ask whats up with Aso, seems like he is an entirely different player and not in a good way
              He has a tendency to drop straight back or towards the sideline, even when completely unnecessary, like he's playing not to get beat deep/ or the outside. The problem is, he does this even when the WR's are breaking inside. All it takes is some offensive coordinator to draw up a TE going down the seem to occupy the Safety on Aso's side and you have an easy completion, usually with Aso at least 4-5 yards away from your WR.

This would be fine if he were picking up a receiver running a wheel route or a receiver in the flats, but he does this even when its not like he's picking anyone up. I don't know if its confusion about what he's supposed to do, or if he is just too concerned with giving up a big play, but it is extremely aggravating seeing him as literally the ONLY player (offense and defense) outside of the numbers on his side of the field while the offense is completing easy 8-15 yards passes usually just inside of him to his left. Its making our safeties look even worse than they should
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• After that embarrassment Sunday it looks like management's had enough and decided to shake things up....McBriar is in and Henry's out.

Comment

• Kind of a strange move because while Henry wasn't on pace to make the pro-bowl Ii certainly don't think his play merited him being cut. Sounded like McBriar might have won the job out of camp but they kept Henry because he was the holder for Henery and there was a familiarity there.

I hope we grab a punter this year because there are some good ones coming out of college. Jeff Locke at UCLA is good enough to merit a late round pick imo. It's too bad Brad Wing isn't eligible this year because he's an absolute stud. People always make punters out to be the joke of the league but field position is so important. Last year San Fran's D dominated the league and LSU's did the same in college. Obviously both units were stacked with talent but one thing they also had in common was all world punters. A punter who can consistently shift the field position balance and pin the other team deep is very valuable.

Comment

• I thought for sure after preseason mcbriar had won the job. Was really surprised we didn't keep him. He was much better in my eyes as of pinning people deep and sadly Henry wasn't that good. I am happy with the move our special teams is abysmal we need all the help we can get .

Comment

• What could have been :(.

Comment

• Speaking of Earl Thomas, has anyone seen Graham make an impact play this season? Seems like he's been surpassed by Phillip Hunt in the lineup.

Comment

• He's been noticeable at times on the off chance e finds his way on the field. It's hard when you're stuck behind a couple probowlers I guess but jpp did manage to surpass osi under somewhat similar circumstances. I loved graham and ET coming out, but Thomas is a stud and he's the missing piece that would put our d over the top right now.

Comment

• Well we about stole another one today right there at the end. It was bound to come back and get us eventually. We cant keep winning games the way we are doing. We need to put together a complete game from start to finish. If Vick doesnt fumble the rock going into the endzone, etc. Big Ben killed us making the first guy miss and we seemed to struggle tackling Mendenhall. The team has soooo much promise, but we just havent put it together yet.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi
                              I think it's time to abandon the wide nine. Teams have figured it out and we're not getting enough pressure because the other qbs are just doing shorter drops.

I also saw something that said the reason Vick keeps fumbling is because of the vest he's wearing and honestly it kind of makes sense.
                              Well considering most times when he fumbles it he's carrying the ball like a loaf of bread it seems like more of an excuse than anything.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Due to getting a new job where I work 12-9 every Saturday and Sunday, I unfortunately haven't been able to follow football much this year but even I can see that Reid's time with this team should be up after this season. Who are some good candidates to be his replacement? Any Jim Harbaugh-esque guys in college football this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information