we need a reciever

Comment

i agree, +rep

Comment

For the guys that would possibly be around when we draft, I would say:

1. Ted Ginn
        2. Chris Houston
        3. Jarvis Moss
        I know Moss is at a postion of need, and so is Houston, but we don't need an undersized DE or CB, especially in the first round. We need a taller CB to be our Nickel, and a bigger DE who will be able to stop the run at least a little bit.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Agree on Ginn and Moss. I really don't want Beason (undersized WILL) or a QB in the first 4 rounds. I also don't want them to take Leonard before Round 3, if at all. I'm not a huge fan of Poz, but you can't ignore his production and intangibles. Other than that, I don't really hate many players in this draft.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

1.Anthony Spencer
            2.Chris Houston
            3. Michael Griffin

*I dont really dislike Griffin but i just want Meriweather

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

I actually like Spencer, but you are right, I woudn't want him in the first either. Personally, I am bigger fan of Griffin than Meriweather, because he is similar to Poz in his production and intangibles. There are other reasons, but I am sure you are aware of them by now, so I won't repeat any of them.

Comment

I would be fine with Spencer as a second round pick or if the Eagles drop back from #26. My "spidey sense" is telling me that the Eagles are more likely to move up to get a guy than move back. Just a hunch.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  I would be fine with Spencer as a second round pick or if the Eagles drop back from #26. My "spidey sense" is telling me that the Eagles are more likely to move up to get a guy than move back. Just a hunch.
                  I've been thinking that for a while. If a guy falls, like Willis, Landry, Carriker, or Anderson, I could definitely see the Eagles trading up. They also may ensure they get a guy that is expected to go around our range, but a little higher. I think Griffin would be a great example of this one

Comment

Anderson would be a really, really interesting prospect for the team. Of course, that would likely mean that Kearse or Howard is done with the team after 2007, but that was likely to happen anyway. The team has no problems moving up for a guy they like.

Comment

Ilike Anderson a lot. He has the best size of all of the pass-rushing DEs in the draft, and can get bigger still. I do think we would move up in the draft if he or Carriker were around for picks 16-18.

Comment

YO Olsen would be a nice pick

Comment

SO would anderson, he can play the joker formation really nice

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            YO Olsen would be a nice pick
                            I would **** myself if we took Olsen. I HATE Olsen.

Comment

I wouldn't mind him, but a lot of players would have to be off of the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information