No announcement yet.

Official Eagles Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is word that not many teams are interested. I don't know why, he is a great player. YOu can't rule out the Eagles drafting up in the second for him though either.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I would definately like it if we draft Leonard in the 2nd, not sure I want to trade up though.

Comment

Power RB late in the draft would be Jackie Battle

Comment

i looked at the espn website we have the higest number of bust tyed with lions and bears o my o my

Comment

I have heard very little about Jackie Battle, in fact none. I will do some research to form my opinion.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I'd actually love for the eagles to grab Ted Ginn. then pick up defense in the next couple rounds. IMO Ginn is the 2nd best WR in the draft. And he'd do great with Philly's offense.

Comment

In the spirit of the draft, I've been hearing a lot about, and from Tom Heckert about the Eagle's drafting techniques, and I must say i am not pleased.

I say we should fire Tom Heckert, and replace him with...this guy.

http://nfl.com/draft/features/chuck_barry

Look out Banner and Reid, you're next.

Comment

i've actually been saying for a while that they need to hire a draft "guru" to come in and help them out. "Ahf112" is right (haha alz) that they are NOT going to draft a WR. If Leonard was there in the 2nd they would deff. take a look at him, but we have more needs (DE,S,LB) than a big RB/FB

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

I just saw Scott's last mock. The 1st pick isn't posted yet, but it'll be Griffin or Meriweather. The 2nd pick is Brian Leonard. That would be a great 1st two rounds. The third pick is another safety, Gerald Alexander. If Quincy Black is still on the board (which he is in the mock), then he should be our 3rd rounder.

1. Griffin/Meriweather
                    2. Brian Leonard
                    3. Quincy Black

Not a bad 1st day.

Comment

hey guys, i am back from my game (we won) uve probably already discuused this but brady quinn? jeez

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Grififn is gone and meriweather might be gone by NE who do we get then

Comment

If Merriweather is gone,then maybe Chris Houston/Greg Olsen/Lber(Beason/Poz) or even a WR.Or even David Harris.
                          Last edited by DragonMekha; 04-28-2007, 03:34 PM.
                          ~Its only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything~

Comment

i have a bad feeling that NE is going 2 take Meriweather, if they do, Beason should be the pick

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Originally posted by jonbrodo17 View Post
                              i have a bad feeling that NE is going 2 take Meriweather, if they do, Beason should be the pick
                              I'm a little worried about adding yet another young Lber when we already have so many.(McCoy/Gaither/Daniels/Gocong)
                              ~Its only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything~

Comment

meriweather is gone, i am guessing carolina takes olsen. This is really upsetting, our war room is going insane we can either...
                                1.Trade with detroit for an extra pick
                                2.draft branch
                                3.draft meachem
                                4.draft harris

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information