No announcement yet.

Official Eagles Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas!!!!!!!!???? Outta All Teams Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

I hated that we traded with Dallas, but IMO Spencer is a bad pick. He'll stand up in the 3-4 OLB which people are unsure of, and he has said that he doesn't want to stand up and play there.

As for our pick, if we didn't go Bunkley last year I'd love Branch but we can't go DT 3 years straight with the top pick.

Comment

I'm a little baffled by this pick....Kevin Kolb with our first pick? I reallly hope we get Leonard or a S with our 2nd second round pick, or I'll be disappointed....I trust our front office usually, but I'm really not sure about this one

Comment

Here I go running my mouth saying trust whatever the Eagles do. And here we go drafting this moron Kevin Kolb. I'm sickened by this right now. We better trade him or else I will vomit all throughout my house. We could've used Chris Houston or Eric Weddle. We took a QB. Why didnt' we just trade up for Brady Quinn? UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

Man we really needed a receiver with our second round pick but man i forgot all about Kevin Kolb. We easily got the biggest steal of the draft right there. Have you seen his hilight tapes? There so amazing. Hopefully McNabb will make a good backup for him

Comment

this is crap the eagles traded for Clevlands second rounder and then with it they drafted Kevin Kolb even when Chris Houston was on the board horrible pick in my opinion.

Comment

^^^Are you kidding me? Are you just being an ass on purpose? Whatever....

Comment

Sorry Eaglesfan, that was for DraftMasterG, my comp's running slow

Comment

i am up in arms. its unbeleivable. if they wanted to take a QB with their 1st pick, they shoulda re-signed Garcia, Chris Houstan was there and CB is a far bigger need than a 4th string QB, he shouldn't be our QB of the future, i am up in arms, i cant describe how pissed i am

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Awful

I personally think this was the most ridiculous draft in our history, making 0 sense at all. First of all, Kevin Kolb at 36 was prob. the worst pick in the whole draft. We took him over Houston, Weddle, Jarrett, Harris, Leonard..seriously what the heck were we thinking. Then, I dont really kno what to think of this VIctor Abamiri guy but I really wish we could've just gotten a good player we've actually heard of. Then, I really dont like Stewart Bradley in the 3rd. He's just not really the impact kinda player we need. Then finally I actually like the Tony Hunt pick. But the dissapointment from the others really gives me a bad taste from this draft..Its really just terrible

Comment

MAN im so excited we got him. I cant wait to see our QB of the future in action

Comment

Originally posted by DraftMasterG View Post

MAN im so excited we got him. I cant wait to see our QB of the future in action
                          Dude that's Trent Edwards....

Anyway you guys are being a little hard on Kolb, I know it doesn't really make sense but lets trust the FO.

Comment

I still think we are going to draft a Cb or S in the 4th by trading out 5th and 6th then we use our 7th to a WR

For undrafted players we take the SS from Hawaii, reminds me of Polamalu, yes he is like 26, but undrafted who cares then about his age does have the tools

Comment

It's tough to have patience when your team has been in Super Bowl contention for the last 5 years without ever winnig it. The Kolb pick could end up being a really good pick down the line, but right now I'm upset and disappointed with it.

Abiamiri and Hunt I'm on the fence about as there were guys at each position who I liked more at the time, but I still think these guys will be good players.

The Stewart Bradley pick I really like. Has had injury problems, but had a great year last year. I think he'll be starting for us in a couple years.

Fred Bennet, Michael Coe, and some other guys who can help our secondary are still available. Ben Patrick and Clark Harris still there at tight end...

But c'mon, Kevin freaking Kolb?!

Originally posted by snuff
                              Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                Dude that's Trent Edwards....

Anyway you guys are being a little hard on Kolb, I know it doesn't really make sense but lets trust the FO.
                                ya google is ********

3rd row down last one http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2
                                Last edited by DraftMasterG; 04-29-2007, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information