• Show
Clear All

• UDFA

any one know who we have signed

Nope wait till tommrow

Comment

they did sign 20 though

Comment

Over in the draft forum they are talking about the Eagles having signed WR Dereck Faulkner from Hampton as well as Marques Murrell DE from Appalachian State. Though no links have been posted to verify either yet.

From kffl.com on Faulkners Pro Day:"Faulkner was measured at 6-foot-3 and 224 pounds. He was clocked between 4.47 and 4.52 seconds in the 40-yard dash on grass. His vertical jump was 40 inches. His broad jump was 10-foot-5. He was timed at 4.3 seconds in the short shuttle and 6.87 seconds in the three-cone drill. "

Now if anyone asked I would say that the Eagles WR situation was fine, but this guy seems to have a decent physical skill set, which is kind of intriguing. I guess we'll see.

Comment

We will get some linemen possibly, and the WR you mentioned is very inriguing.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Can someone post a link about the players signed to date? I can't find any yet.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ho...l.jsp?id=68199

11 udfa's Andy seems like he cant go one year without getting someone from BYU

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

It looks like it is a lot of linemen, and a lot of secondary. Lets hope we find a great player or two (or more, I wouldn't mind) who can step in and contribute to our team.

Comment

Originally posted by jefepowhnzer View Post
                  Over in the draft forum they are talking about the Eagles having signed WR Dereck Faulkner from Hampton as well as Marques Murrell DE from Appalachian State. Though no links have been posted to verify either yet.

From kffl.com on Faulkners Pro Day:"Faulkner was measured at 6-foot-3 and 224 pounds. He was clocked between 4.47 and 4.52 seconds in the 40-yard dash on grass. His vertical jump was 40 inches. His broad jump was 10-foot-5. He was timed at 4.3 seconds in the short shuttle and 6.87 seconds in the three-cone drill. "

Now if anyone asked I would say that the Eagles WR situation was fine, but this guy seems to have a decent physical skill set, which is kind of intriguing. I guess we'll see.
                  His skill set is pretty much the same as Hank Baskett. I like the guy though and hope he sticks around.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PHI/10159401

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Another Hank Baskett would be fine, we have a good WR corps as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information