Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is easily outperforming what I expected from him so far. Perhaps it is a case of him trying to impress the new fans, combined with a streak he is on, but he is beginning to slow down a bit, and perhaps we will be seeing more of what we should expect from him, in terms of batting.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• One thing I like about this team, ever since about 3 years ago, we almost always have someone hot offensively. Howard will be exploding for a while, then tail off, in which case we'll have Utley pick up the slack, and when neither of them are hitting extremely well, Rollins will pick up his game and do well. Even Vicotrino will step up, though he won't have the power of the others usually. And with Ibanez this year, he has been picking it up for most of the start of the season, with Howard still doing well. Ibanez is beginning to tail off, but Howard seems like he is primed for a hot streak right now.

Comment

• Anyone lese who saw the game think Dobbs' hit in the 11th should have been a homer? Or at least reviewed...?

Comment

• I went to the Phils/Nats game yesterday. I was sitting near the top of the Left Field foul pole, but when Howard sent that 2 run shot, it was obvious it was not your normal Howard Home Run. We were on the second row of the Third level of the stands, and the ball was about 10 feet below our level at its highest point. Then we saw it land in the second deck in almost stragith away center, and it seemed like no one near us realized just how huge that HR was. I thought maybe I imagained it, but when I got home ESPN was showing that HR was one of only two measured HRs to apex at 172 vertical feet or more (forget their exact wording), so now I feel less potentially crazy...

Comment

• Howard's juicing, he's gotta be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morton View Post
              Howard's juicing, he's gotta be.
              Until there is proof, I'm taking the stance I have with everyone, and assuming/hoping they're not.

Comment

• Howard signed a 5 year, 125 mil extension, figured its worth mentioning...

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information