Most Overrated/Underrated Eagle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LitoSheppard View Post
    He didn't just have on big play dude he contributed in many games and had 2 200 yard recieving games i think? I'm prolly wrong on that but he was in hundreds in 2 games..every game that he caught more then 3 passes he had over a hundred yards..
    He had 2 hundred yard games. 3/112/1 vs. Dallas in the 38-24 win, and 7/177/1 vs. the Falcons in the last game of the year. Your 3 reception point is accurate, but he's gotta get open more consistently

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
      j. kearse overrated? r u serious? if ur gonna say that then please back it up with somethin
      Look at Kearse's numbers. Look at his salary. Look at his age and the fact that he's coming off knee surgery. He's overrated right now until he helps the Eagles get a 5-6 sack game against Green Bay in Week 1.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Baskett is a good secondary and 3/4 WR package guy, but he's not a full time starter in the NFL yet. I love that he's on my team, and he's made some great plays, but the guy has a lot of room to get better. I don't know if he's overrated. I think he's rated properly. No one is clammoring for him to be the #1, and no one expects more than 40-45 catches next season.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          He had 2 hundred yard games. 3/112/1 vs. Dallas in the 38-24 win, and 7/177/1 vs. the Falcons in the last game of the year. Your 3 reception point is accurate, but he's gotta get open more consistently
          Have people overrated Hank? i was not aware. He is full of potential now, and he should be a solid 3 and of course his physical skills can project to a #1 but i dont think anybody is expecting 1000 yards out of the guy. The only rookie WR to come in and have better #'s than the undrafted Hank Baskett was Reggie Brown... so make what you want of it.

Comment

Underrated- DONOVAN MCNABB

This guy is still a pro-bowl QB who can make every single throw on the feild. He better stay atleast 3-4 more years baring injury. I don't know why some of you guys want him out. C'mon.

Comment

How is Kearse overrated when no one thinks his game was what it used to be. I thought overrated meant people hype him all the time.(Thats not happen'n) I think he's underrated. Look at our D the first few games. Tell me he's not a playmaker. Overrated is Cole. Basically a one way player. Please dont argue with this. Even he claims he's a pass rusher

Comment

Originally posted by Black Majic View Post
                How is Kearse overrated when no one thinks his game was what it used to be. I thought overrated meant people hype him all the time.(Thats not happen'n) I think he's underrated. Look at our D the first few games. Tell me he's not a playmaker. Overrated is Cole. Basically a one way player. Please dont argue with this. Even he claims he's a pass rusher
                You make an excellent point about Cole. I will admit that his contract extension is a perfect fit for a situational pass rusher. I think he's a poor man's Derrick Burgess.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                  Underrated- DONOVAN MCNABB

This guy is still a pro-bowl QB who can make every single throw on the feild. He better stay atleast 3-4 more years baring injury. I don't know why some of you guys want him out. C'mon.
                  I don't think anyone is calling for McNabb to be out of a job or out of Philly. We're looking at reality. McNabb is 31 and has finished 3 of the last 5 seasons on IR. He's coming off his most serious injury yet. Most people aren't pushing McNabb out the door, but the idea that there could be continuity and limited growing pains when McNabb is done is a comforting thought.

Comment

True, but some eagle fans on this board are already calling for it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LitoSheppard View Post
                      Well I'll say he's good, he is, he had a good year and didn't give up alot of big plays..it seems like once he got ran over (Only happened once) then he suddenly got labeled as sucking..(Deuce ran him over)..
                      IMO he has good coverge skills and really improved tackling twoards the end of the season.

Also Jamal Jackson was snubbed out of the pro bowl this year, I belive he blocks much better in zone coverge then Hank Fraley as well correct?
                      It's not that Considine gets run over all the time. His tackling ability does need work, but he doesn't take it to the RB quickly enough. Considine doesn't stuff the run at the LOS like Lewis was able to, hopefully this will change now that Considine has more experience he will diagnose run plays more quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                        True, but some eagle fans on this board are already calling for it to happen.
                        Just LitoSheppard.

Comment

Lito doesn't = some. Lito = guy with interesting views who sometimes sticks aroudn to defend them.

Comment

Kolb to me, will play much how Jeff Garcia played for us last season, not chucking it deep and praying for big stats like DMAC but checking down, using short, acurte, high percentege passes, and most importantly, moving the chains. He also has the ability to scramble for thoughs yards..

Considine isn't a great tackler I'll admit it, he is better suited for the FS role, why not Dawkins at SS and Considine at FS

^ bantx
                            Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                            **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                            Originally posted by Jughead10
                            I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

You guys knotice how all of McNabbs back ups are all west coast only players except Holcomb

Gracia couldn't do much else other than westcoast, A.J. tried and realized his is only good for Westcoast as well.
                              Houston has played West all his life also

Underrated: Brown
                              Overrated: Basket

Comment

i don't know how basket is overrated, nobody is saying that he will have 60 cathches and 700 yards, do u mean people think that his ceiling is higher than it really is?

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information