Chris Gocong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Gocong

Anyone know anything about chris gocong? Will he start next yearor even get a chance?

Originally posted by soybean View Post
    Anyone know anything about chris gocong? Will he start next yearor even get a chance?
    "its his job to lose". He will start at Strong Side LB next year. He apparently looks good and he is going to get alot of playing time in the preseason.

Comment

Right now he's the starter. I hope he's a beast.

Comment

Neo is right and right now he is the starter

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Gocong is the starter, with Stewart Bradley battling it out with him in the preseason. Word out of Philly is that Gocong is really impressing in preseason workouts to date. I'm a little concerned about his ability to cover the TE's in our division.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I'm exited to,but stop all the GoCong gobbling..same **** as McCoy.. ugh

^ bantx
            Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
            **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
            Originally posted by Jughead10
            I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

I don't think anyone is gobbling. I'm just repeating what I'm reading. There is some coach-speak there, but I think Gocong will help the Eagles in specific situations. I'm not expecting so much that he can't exceed my standards.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I like Gocongs skill set, we've needed a good pass rushing OLB.

Comment

Originally posted by LitoSheppard View Post
                  I'm exited to,but stop all the GoCong gobbling..same **** as McCoy.. ugh
                  McCoy actually played well until he got injured and couldnt shake a block

Comment

McCoy could barely shake a block before the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      McCoy could barely shake a block before the injury.
                      I am sure he couldnt ;)

Comment

I expect a solid season from Gocong this year, barring injury. He has the size, speed, and athleticism to be a great SAM for us. The only thing I am worried about is his TE coverage, but maybe some practice time against LJ and the rest of our receivers will help that out. The thing I like most about him though, is his intelligence.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Why hes not a smart guy failed the test at the combine. If he cant cover we always can force McCoy to bulk up some switch over and start covering.

As long as GoCong can help stop the run and get to the Qb im good

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            Why hes not a smart guy failed the test at the combine. If he cant cover we always can force McCoy to bulk up some switch over and start covering.

As long as GoCong can help stop the run and get to the Qb im good
                            By Failed you mean did excellent and by not smart you mean went to Cal Poly. BTW "Cal-Poly State DE Chris Gocong (36) on wonderlic"

People get away with the biggest load of nonsense on this board. I mean making up stuff left and right.

Comment

Nah man i miss read eaglesalltheway sentence. I thought it said he didn't have much intillgence.

So i was saying why is he not a smart guy, is it because he failed the wonderlic,

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information