Paul Oliver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    If the team thinks he is a great prospect and one who would be an excellent value, I see nothing wrong with taking him with a second rounder. James is on his last year, Sheldon and Lito are signed through 2010 or 2011, and after them, the Eagles have Barksdale and Joselio Hansen. CB wouldn't be the worst thing to draft for, but is it a worthy investment of a second rounder? Very hard to say.
    With the emphasis on nickel backs in the NFL? Absolutely. Many teams use a nickel back 50% of the time. You want someone really good out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
      You dont really know that, if the eagles have this guy very highly rated (grade of a top 10-15 pick) the eagles could very well give up a second round pick which will be around 60.
      They might even trade out of the first round with a rival team to give the rival team a first rounder! Man, that would be dumb! Oh wait....

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        They might even trade out of the first round with a rival team to give the rival team a first rounder! Man, that would be dumb! Oh wait....
        Yes, because taking a player they didn't value at the spot would have been smarter. Dallas overpaid to move up, and the Eagles got 2 extra picks and valuable players for moving back. The extra talent they got will help the team win games and will help in the future. Who cares if it was Dallas? Sure, I would have preferred a different team, but the value was there. Of course, if Spencer busts, the Eagles will look brilliant.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I didn't like Spencer as a 1st round pick going into the draft. I thought that Abiamiri had more potential overall than Spencer.

Comment

WHen is the sup draft

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
              I didn't like Spencer as a 1st round pick going into the draft. I thought that Abiamiri had more potential overall than Spencer.
              As did I. Abiamiri is more balanced of a player and I think will end up having the better career.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information