• Show
Clear All

• Steelers vs. Bills

Play Smart and it's in the bag.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

we need to punch it in when we get to the redzone

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

we owned. we look good. i know we haven't really played anybody and all that hoopla, but we do look good.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        we owned. we look good. i know we haven't really played anybody and all that hoopla, but we do look good.
        We have single ownership of the North..

The Browns Win over the BUNGLES!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          We have single ownership of the North..

The Browns Win over the BUNGLES!
          yea we do and with the way everyone else is looking. its on like donkey kong. how do the browns win beat the bengals, it has to mean we will own. the North.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

great game by Pitt....
            u made Buffalo look like the pathetic team that we are...

thank you for helpin us in our quest for the #1 Overal Pick in The 2008 Draft

im being serious...

Comment

I think its time to declare us the best team in the league...possibly of all time.
              Last edited by Man_Of_Steel; 09-16-2007, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                great game by Pitt....
                u made Buffalo look like the pathetic team that we are...

thank you for helpin us in our quest for the #1 Overal Pick in The 2008 Draft

im being serious...
                I just hope James Harrison is aight. He bull whipped Jason Peters big time twice.

I think OL was the worst unit and even then they didn't look bad..

Hell Faneca and Marvel sat when Batch came in and we ran..

Starks ~ Kemo ~ Mahan ~ Simmons ~ Colon and it was damn effective.

I'm hoping Simmons slides to LG if Faneca isn't re-signed, he looked awesome sealing the corners.
                Last edited by Mr. Stiller; 09-16-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

if harrison is out for a few games i have no problem with woodley starting

he is gonna be a stud

Comment

I only watched till the end of the third quarter than went out and played basketball... i mean 1 ist down in the first half... that was sad. You guys made us look pathetic out there... Lynch looks like he will be special though. Overall, dam we suck this year.... EVERYONE IS GETTING HURT!!!!!!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

We played a terrible game. It doesnt help that you guys played a great game. But like Hoopsdemon said, Lynch is going to be something special.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

too many injuries this year

Comment

Is Paul hurt or not? I heard he was getting an MRI on his wrist. I though he just got hit in the junk on that play where it took him a bit to get up and then he waved off the sub, but then I heard all this stuff about his wrist and MRI's and stuff.

Comment

I've heard nothing about Pos. I didn't even know that he hurt his wrist...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Lynch is beastly, ROTY either goes to Lynch or Johnson, right now i would say Lynch.

STEELERS are wooping Ass, next in line for a wooping 49ers score 21-10. 49ers have better D and O then Bills and Browns, but still they are in line for an ass wooping.

Also Parker is still amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information