Az vs. Pitt.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Az vs. Pitt.

I think will be our biggest challenge yet...

They beat a good Seattle team at Seattle if im not mistaken...
    And had two close loses to Baltimore / SF.

It's definitely essential to pressure whoever the QB is, as we will more than likely take edge out of the game. Baltimore tried this but Kurt hit the receivers on quick slants / outs. The way they threw the ball around on B-more in the 4th quarter last week makes me nervous, especially since our weakness in our defense (if there is one) is our pass defense.

Other thoughts?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

I dont think this game is all that scary. It will be nice to go against Whiz, Grimm, Moey, etc but I dont think Arizona can play with the Steelers for 60 mins, maybe not even 15 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
      I dont think this game is all that scary. It will be nice to go against Whiz, Grimm, Moey, etc but I dont think Arizona can play with the Steelers for 60 mins, maybe not even 15 mins.
      did u see them vs the ravens though?

Comment

i think whisenhunt said that leinart will be starting no questions asked. I think it'll be a good game because Leinart now has a chip on his shoulders, and apparently now he's been goin in at 6 to watch film.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
          i think whisenhunt said that leinart will be starting no questions asked. I think it'll be a good game because Leinart now has a chip on his shoulders, and apparently now he's been goin in at 6 to watch film.
          prolly so he can get out of the house with that screaming baby

Comment

I think this is our most talented opponanat yet. They have a very good group of recievers and James has looked better this year than last year. Leinart hasn't looked good but Warner came in a played well.

On defense they are lacking talent but they seem to be finding success. Should be our hardest opponant yet but I'm still expecting a win. No reason our offense can't put up big numbers through the air on their weak secondary.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Whats the deal with the dual Qbs i've heard that Whis has special packeges for Kurt Warner.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Well one thing we know is that if our defense packs the box, Whiz will try to run it up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                  Whats the deal with the dual Qbs i've heard that Whis has special packeges for Kurt Warner.
                  Leinart cant yet handle more complex schemes so Warner plays for playcalling diversity. I think its kinda weird but w/e.

Comment

we know to look for screens and draws on 3rd and longs from Whiz.

i don't think this will be a problem for us at all. yea they have coaches that we had but we are way more talented on both sides than them except at WR.

prediction time. 27-13 da burgh.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

which wr will be starting in place of ward, nate washington?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I'm stilling willing to bet Ward starts. We've seen him play while listed as doubtful and not practiced a single day that week.

But if it isn't Ward my guess is Wilson will get the start.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i think washington gets a shot as the #2, ceddy at #3

precition:

33 - 16

Comment

Washington is behind Ward on the depth chart so he is the man.

Comment

I hope you guys get a heavy dosage of Quan on Sunday, I'm hoping for the upset, but if not you guys better kick the Pats and Colts ass and win a Superbowl

Cards Win 24-20

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information