Steelers vs Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers vs Jets

How did they score on us twice and first, o well they are going to go down.

The Jets are a decent team. I've watched each of there games and it seems like a strong gameplan and decent play keeps them in it, but they overall low level of talent falls through in the end. The defense just seems to play so well in the first half, and then disasterously bad in the second.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Jones got a hundred yrds. nooooo, Steelers have never let up a 100 yard rusher since 2005, i believe

Comment

Pathetic loss by the Steelers. Simply looked like the jets tried harder and wanted it more. Awful play on defense. Poor tackling and stupid penalties cost us this game.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Bring on the Dolphins! Please

Comment

I don't think I can name one player aside from maybe DeShea Townsend that played well.

Here's hoping we can come back from this, play better on the road, and get the #2 seed.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

The big hurt in that overtime drive for us was Santonio being hurt. That really limited our offense to conservative playcalling with those runs.

Comment

Our o-line is terrible. They just can't pass protect and are so inconsistant when it comes to run blocking. I think our o-line needs a complete overhaul, and a new o-line coach to go with it, and we also need a new ST's coach. Our ST's is also horrible.

Sig by Jakey

Comment

The o-line looked alright to start the game, its just that all the recievers were covered and Ben held on to the ball too long. As the game progressed they got worse and worse. Unless we fix some major problems, we arent going to go too far in the playoffs, assuming we make it that far.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                    The o-line looked alright to start the game, its just that all the recievers were covered and Ben held on to the ball too long. As the game progressed they got worse and worse. Unless we fix some major problems, we arent going to go too far in the playoffs, assuming we make it that far.
                    The o-line has played terrible all season though, especially in pass protection. They're also inconsistant in the running game. They just need to play better, along with the ST's.

Sig by Jakey

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information