Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Jacobs, QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omar Jacobs, QB

    Remember that guy? Out of bowling green. I know you guys cut him, and I was just wondering what ever happened to him afterward. Anybody got any info?

    RIP ST

  • #2
    i heard Eagles picked him up as a practice squad player, or was it Kansas

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      i heard Eagles picked him up as a practice squad player, or was it Kansas
      It was Philly.

      I miss Omar. That kid had all the intangibles..the only reason he was cut was because Ben kissed a buick at 35mph. If Ben doesn't get injured that season, then Omar would still be on this team because he's a bigger, stronger armed version of Batch with much nicer accuracy.

      Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

      Comment


      • #4
        If he is that good, he would have made a team. He was horrible and rightfully cut.


        Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          It was Philly.

          I miss Omar. That kid had all the intangibles..the only reason he was cut was because Ben kissed a buick at 35mph. If Ben doesn't get injured that season, then Omar would still be on this team because he's a bigger, stronger armed version of Batch with much nicer accuracy.
          ...and one of the most awkward releases ive seen to date

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 619 View Post
            ...and one of the most awkward releases ive seen to date
            makes unlce rico look normal

            thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

            Comment


            • #7
              He played in Europe
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                If he is that good, he would have made a team. He was horrible and rightfully cut.
                He had 3 opportunities to play. With the #5. #6, #7 WR's that year..

                Had that been Ward, Wilson and Holmes, he would've looked awesome because he was on the money. He was also considered a developmental prospect.

                He had a completely awkward release but it worked, he was never given the opportunity to get better because when he was in, all he ever got to do was hand off the ball to Cedric Humes.

                Shane Boyd Had more opportunity and he tried to throw the ball THROUGH every WR.

                Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information