No announcement yet.

Steelers sign Jeremy Bloom to PS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarkisian would be good. He runs a pretty traditional offense, similar to what we ran with Cowher. I'd be happy to take him instead of Arians, but it could be hard to lure him away from USC, cause as I watch the Rose Bowl now, he seems to be having a lot of fun there.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
      Sarkisian would be good. He runs a pretty traditional offense, similar to what we ran with Cowher. I'd be happy to take him instead of Arians, but it could be hard to lure him away from USC, cause as I watch the Rose Bowl now, he seems to be having a lot of fun there.
      True, but being a Pittsburgh Coordinator is a pretty special job. Think of the Coordinators we had.

Chan Gailey -> Georgia Tech
      Mike Mularkey -> Buffalo Bills
      Ken Whisenhunt -> Arizona Cardinals
      Dick LeBeau -> Cincinnati Bengals
      Jim Haslett -> New Orleans Saints
      Tim Lewis -> New York Giants DC.

It's a pretty good springboard.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

No doubt about it, but it really depends on what he wants to do. The college game is a lot more laid back than the NFL, especially in a place like USC. I'd love to see us make a play for him this offseason if he wants to make the jump anytime soon.

Comment

Bloom ehh i don't know how good he can be, he got cut by the eagles who had no returner. Then they loose their first game because they cut Bloom. They were desperate they could have kept bloom. I see us getting a cb/returner

Comment

Yes!!! I love jeremy bloom!!!!!! The white truth!!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information