Steelers sign Jeremy Bloom to PS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers sign Jeremy Bloom to PS

Kiss Willie Reid goodbye next year fans.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Good signing right there. He's always intrigued me as a good return prospect, but didn't really get much of an opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Good signing right there. He's always intrigued me as a good return prospect, but didn't really get much of an opportunity
      Willie Reid intrigued me as a good prospect, but he couldn't beat a senior citizen, then when the senior citizen was injured, they went to another vet before him. So finally when they go with him, what does he do, fumbles the opening kickoff, trips over his feet because he was trying to run too fast, then dropping a pass right to him.

Expect either a UDFA, FA signing, or Bloom to be out KR next year.

Rossum isn't the answer, neither is Reid.

Comment

A great cheap pickup, just what you guys need.

SPLOOSH

Comment

I like Jeremy Bloom, hope he does big things for us.

Comment

Where did you find this?

Comment

can any1 give me any info on Bloom please? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                He skis like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  He skis like a champion.
                  also is an abercrombie model

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                    Lets just say, he is like Rossum. He wont play any position but return. He is fast though. I think he ran a 4.3 in college. Dont quote me on that though.

Comment

i would activate him strait away..Rossum and Reid are a waste of roster space

Comment

am i the only one who sees a little potential in reid? he didnt have a great night with the fumble and the slip (on a slick turf) but his other returns were decent...idk why we threw a fade to him but i wouldnt label him a complete waste just yet

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I remember watching a Sports Machine when they did a story on him... He should have stuck to skiing...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I think jeremy bloom sucked it up on the Eagles too, quite similar to what Reid has done with us. I dont really think this is a step up unless Bloom steps it up and proves he can do something worthwhile.

Its a shame about Reid. I think his problem was he never got comfortable and tried to do too much back there instead of letting the game come to him and using his natural abilities. If we still have him for cheap and he can do something at WR, I dont see why we dont let him hang around one more year to try and do something. If we really need to we can cut him and maybe put him on the PS. We definitely need a good returner to compete with the rest of the league though. And we need to get rid of Ligashesky.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                              I think jeremy bloom sucked it up on the Eagles too, quite similar to what Reid has done with us. I dont really think this is a step up unless Bloom steps it up and proves he can do something worthwhile.

Its a shame about Reid. I think his problem was he never got comfortable and tried to do too much back there instead of letting the game come to him and using his natural abilities. If we still have him for cheap and he can do something at WR, I dont see why we dont let him hang around one more year to try and do something. If we really need to we can cut him and maybe put him on the PS. We definitely need a good returner to compete with the rest of the league though. And we need to get rid of Ligashesky.
                              I'm to the point i'd like to see us sign..

Steve Sarkisian and Tom Osborne.. For Arians and Ligashesky.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information