No announcement yet.

2008 Off Season/Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a pretty sweet story. I run into PSU players all the time since i live near State College. I remember running into Justin King and Lydell Sargeant after a PSU game last year. It was pretty cool.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
    Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

• Yea I actually live on the south side slopes so I can look out my window and see the south side practice facility and if I time it right, coming home just before rush hour, I usually pass a bunch of them coming across the bridge. The other day I actually was sitting in trafic and happened to look up and I saw the ugliest Caddilac Escalade I'd ever seen - no rims no tint - just a stock Escalade that was a horrendous "teal blue" and as I thought to myself who the F would ever drive a car that color I looked up and it was Ben! For a brief moment I was actually embarrassed to be a fan - a very brief moment cause then I remembered he helped win us a SB so i figured I could look past his poor taste. Hopefully it was just a loaner or something.

Comment

• Ah no. Ben. What are you doing man? I guess thats better than a motorcycle though.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• "It's overwhelming to think about this sometimes, but at the same time this is what I wanted my whole life," he says as he looks at the television. "If the opportunity presents itself and I catch Peyton Manning with his arm still in the air ready to **** back and throw, I'm going to unload on him. Same goes for Tom Brady and all those guys. They're going to be out there trying to torch whatever team I'm playing on, so if I catch 'em, I'm going to hit 'em. I'm going to hit them as hard as I can and let them know that I'm there."

That made me smile. That is a quote from Bruce Davis, our third round pick. OH man am I excited.

Comment

• Some predictions I have for some of our players are this:

Willie Parker- 1175 yards and 6 td
            Rashard Mendenhall- 502 yards and 4 td
            Santonio Holmes- 75 catches 1100 yards and 10 tds
            Limas Sweed- 40 catches 600 yards and 4 tds

LaMarr Woodley- 12 sacks
            James Harrison- 10 sacks, 6 ff
            Bruce Davis- 6 sacks off the bench
            Troy Polamalu- 80 tackles 2 sacks 5 int

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Some predictions I have for some of our players are this:

Willie Parker- 1175 yards and 6 td
              Rashard Mendenhall- 502 yards and 4 td
              Santonio Holmes- 75 catches 1100 yards and 10 tds
              Limas Sweed- 40 catches 600 yards and 4 tds

LaMarr Woodley- 12 sacks
              James Harrison- 10 sacks, 6 ff
              Bruce Davis- 6 sacks off the bench
              Troy Polamalu- 80 tackles 2 sacks 5 int

I think we'll have more rushing TD's than that. A goal for our coaches this year has to be more rushing TD's? Especially with Rashard and Limas in the mix, I think we'll throw a lot of teams off!
              Our redzone offense should be pretty impressive this year!

and I love the Bruce Davis quote...reminds me of Greg Lloyd!!!
              ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                "It's overwhelming to think about this sometimes, but at the same time this is what I wanted my whole life," he says as he looks at the television. "If the opportunity presents itself and I catch Peyton Manning with his arm still in the air ready to **** back and throw, I'm going to unload on him. Same goes for Tom Brady and all those guys. They're going to be out there trying to torch whatever team I'm playing on, so if I catch 'em, I'm going to hit 'em. I'm going to hit them as hard as I can and let them know that I'm there."

That made me smile. That is a quote from Bruce Davis, our third round pick. OH man am I excited.
                Joey Porter 2.0

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• looking at players ---cheapjordanswholesale

I am looking at players that could be good in free agency. I read that Damien Woody would test the free agent market. He is a guy I would like to look at, only if he takes a small two year, bout maybe 4 million contract. He could be a stop gap for Faneca. He is the same age as him too.

http://www.cheapjordanswholesale.com

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information