No announcement yet.

Combine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moss' stock will drop from here. He was said to run a 4.5 but a 4.7 will drop him some.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I dont think he will drop that much, at least not for where I had him. I figured he would be a mid to late 1st rounder, and I dont think that really changed too much. We could easily trade down to the Jets and still pick him up, which is fine by me. I think people were looking for a Shawn Merriman this year and got dissapointed. A 4.68 isn't that bad of a 40 time for a DE, it's just not elite.

Comment

I personally like Spencer better because while he is short to play DE in a 4-3, he is very strong and put up great numbers his senior year. I mean check out his stats:
        Year GP TKL TFL SACK
        2006 14 93 26.5 10.5

I get worried that Moss might be a little weak to handle OTs at the next level, and I think we'll eventually make the switch to a 4-3.

But I've pretty made up my mind that Willis is the guy I really want in the first round. He could make an impact in either scheme.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
          I personally like Spencer better because while he is short to play DE in a 4-3, he is very strong and put up great numbers his senior year. I mean check out his stats:
          Year GP TKL TFL SACK
          2006 14 93 26.5 10.5

I get worried that Moss might be a little weak to handle OTs at the next level, and I think we'll eventually make the switch to a 4-3.

But I've pretty made up my mind that Willis is the guy I really want in the first round. He could make an impact in either scheme.
          I'll be the first to admit I don't like Willis. He's too easily pushed out of the play. I think Rory Johnson... if we were going to a cover 2, would be my pick for WLB.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information