Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmer26 View Post
    I took Baker.

Baker is the best pure pass protecting LT in the draft. He's a better pass protector than even Clady & Jake Long. While he doesn't fit the Steeler mold, I think keeping Ben upright is priority #1. Ben, knowing his blindside is safe, should be able to make reads and make plays.

I like Cherilus as a RT, but if I have a chance to take a really good, known LT, I'll do it.

Ottah has "potential". Has Parcells said, if you have potential, it means you haven't done anything yet. Ottah could be good, or he could just be Max Starks.

Same goes for Williams, but I do like him better than Ottah. I thought he played pretty well all week and may very well be the 3rd OT off the board.
    Otah already has more athleticism than Starks so he's going to be a good RT at worst.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Williams is already the best out of this bunch and has the most athleticism and potential...

Comment

Chris Williams as I continue to band wagon him. I judge talent by playing madden and I have a feeling he will have a bull dozer and will be close to the shield, because of his good footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Chris Williams as I continue to band wagon him. I judge talent by playing madden and I have a feeling he will have a bull dozer and will be close to the shield, because of his good footwork.
          LOL. :D

I think he could have the shield because he's a gun pass blocker and has great footwork. Not so sure about the bull dozer, as he's not really a top notch run blocker, though after a season or two in franchise mode, you better believe he'll be a bull dozer in mine.

Anyways, I might go play Madden now. :)

Sig by Jakey

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information