Pats Screwed us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
    It does correlate to the amount of girls you are able to pick up at any given time.

"Hey baby, I've got 5 green bars on my account right now, and it might grow to 7 when I'm done postin about you."
    haha! definitely use that as a pick up line...bet it would work for you everytime! :)

Originally posted by bsaza2358
    For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
      yeah because i for one rate my coolness factor on the amount of rep i get on a message board...
      Really? Me too. :D

When I see my mates, I'm like: "Hey guys, picked up 2 green squares today. Yep, that's right, 2, count 'em 2 green squares today."

Unfortunately though, I haven't had the opportunity to have that talk yet, as you can see, I've been stuck on 1 green square for a while now. :(
      Last edited by TheWood56; 02-19-2008, 08:39 PM.

Sig by Jakey

Comment

Originally posted by TheWood56 View Post
        Really? Me too. :D

When I see my mates, I'm like: "Hey guys, picked up 2 green squares today. Yep, that's right, 2, count 'em 2 green squares today."

Unfortunately though, I haven't had the opportunity to have that talk yet, as you can see, I've been stuck on 1 green square for a while now. :(
        well suck a little nfldc youknowwhat and ull get there

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
          well suck a little nfldc youknowwhat and ull get there
          Who do I have to see for that? ;)

Sig by Jakey

Comment

Originally posted by TheWood56 View Post
            Who do I have to see for that? ;)
            the guy that gave you an infraction and the guy you were a smart alec to. just FYI.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information