• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys think we are going to try and get Banta Cain from FA

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      i think we should see what kinda $ hes looking for first then possibly explore that avenue

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        I wouldn't take it. We rarely start rookies at the beginning of the year. See Santonio, Ben, Smith, Troy, etc. etc. etc.
        True. I'd be more surprised to see a defensive rookie start than an offensive rookie start this coming season.

Offense is being streamlined. It was called "A Hodge-podge and mess of 7 different O Coordinators languages". Now Arians is redesigning it and Rookies could start on Offense earlier.

then again with Haggans/Harrison the only OLB's.. don't be surprised to see Anthony Spencer light up the stage.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

He's coming in for a visit, but I'd rather not...

Quick facts:
          • Played for New England
          • Was the Pass Rusher behind Richard Seymour
          • Was not even pursued by NE

Hmm. The fact that NE has enough money to pay Adalius Thomas, Kyle Brady, Wes Welker, and even has the room to throw money at Randy Moss (They really want him)... and they made no attempt at Banta Cain? That should speak volumes about him. He's been on the market, seen 4-5 teams and no one has even made an offer.

I don't like it. Not one bit. I think we have better options in the draft.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

i would rather want to draft LB rather than gettin DE's and turning them into lb's

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
              Granted, but I dont' trust Jarrett, it's not the Mike Williams theory.

But he just seems to reek of Lendale White Syndrome.

Ginn and Holmes are Similar players. You can add a big possession WR Next year or later in the draft (There's tons these next 2 years).

However, with Ginn, you get a monstrous Gunner, with great Special Teams ability and gives us a solid Possession Reciever. Holmes is more of a make a play with the ball in his hands Vertical threat (As seen in Cincy in overtime) whereas Ginns a Catch me if you can big Play Reciever.
              Mr. Stiller, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                Mr. Stiller, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                ?

It is okay to disagree with someone but provide why you think so and the reasons why you do, this type of **** is just pointless

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                  ?

It is okay to disagree with someone but provide why you think so and the reasons why you do, this type of **** is just pointless
                  LOL, thats from the movie Billy Madison MHop.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                    LOL, thats from the movie Billy Madison MHop.
                    yeah i know but all these guys posts are like this

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                      yeah i know but all these guys posts are like this
                      These guys?
                      Oh gotcha, gun show people

Comment

no these guy's

sorry i didnt put in the apostrophe

Comment

I don't like Ginn at all. Might be cause I'm a Penn Stater, but I think he's gonna be a bust, and I dont think we need him. Santonio is our speed guy and I'm not gonna justify a pick on another fast reciever because he's also could be a good special teamer. I'd be pretty upset if we took a receiver in the first again.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                            I don't like Ginn at all. Might be cause I'm a Penn Stater, but I think he's gonna be a bust, and I dont think we need him. Santonio is our speed guy and I'm not gonna justify a pick on another fast reciever because he's also could be a good special teamer. I'd be pretty upset if we took a receiver in the first again.
                            i dont really like ginn either, i mean i like him just not with the steelers, we need a big target guy, not ginn

Comment

We have speed recievers we need possiesion recivers to compliment them, We have Ward now, but who is after him Wilson but not many people like him

Only pick i can think of would be Dawyne Bowie if we decide to pick receiver, my reason why becuase he is that possesion reciver that we need

We have a ST WR Willie Reid if he didnt get injured he was suppose to be returning kicks and punt instead of Holmes

Comment

We have speed recievers we need possiesion recivers to compliment them, We have Ward now, but who is after him Wilson but not many people like him

Only pick i can think of would be Dawyne Bowie if we decide to pick receiver, my reason why becuase he is that possesion reciver that we need

We have a ST WR Willie Reid if he didnt get injured he was suppose to be returning kicks and punt instead of Holmes
                                yeah i agree on all counts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information