No announcement yet.

Porter to be Cut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gang up on the Browns fan, since its so easy.

You wish you had Tim Couch and William Green and Gerard Warren and Courtney Brown.

Wait, darn, ill be back someday.....maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post

You wish you had Tim Couch and William Green and Gerard Warren and Courtney Brown.

actually i like the fact that even though yall have all these top 5-10 picks on your team, we still rock your face off everytime we play you with guys that get picked from 15+. and i hope you are smoking something bringing up those guys. hope to god. we will still be here in 20 some odd years waiting on you....once the browns get good.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

It will only take us 15.

Comment

It will only take us 15.
          It's good to see that you've finally realized that you have not been able to contend in this arguement in the slightest and have finally become submissive to our dominance.

Its alright Joe, you were bound to lose eventually. I mean, even your mom refers to you as "the mistake by the lake."

Oh yeah, get the hell out of our forum.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
            my question is...

the jets apparently were thinking about a trade for porter...

why didnt we do that?

what would the cap hit against us been?
            I don't know, I really thought we should've/Would've atleast got something for him. Eh Screw it. A 3rd round pick next year.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Gang up on the browns fan? Your like the Black guy at the KKK Meeting, you walk into a group of people that have no respect for you and yet, you insist on trying to put up a fight, then, not only that, but you act as if we're ganging up on you..

No ****...

Here:

Have one.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                "Come on, your team is named after a color. A color. The guys over there couldnt think of anything else? Why not the Cleveland Orange? Seriously.

Alright, sorry but I'm interjecting with something that has nothing to do with the current beef with montainya.

Reading this reminded me of something that pissed me off about us Steeler fans, and espescially Tunch and Wolfe --- the nickname for Willie drives me nuts. It makes us look like we're about as smart as the Browns fans. I mean come on!

(insert backwoods hill-billy yokel voice here)
                "Hey, we got arselfs a runnin back who runs reeaal fast, wat we gon call 'em?"

(insert other yokel voice here)
                "ooh, I's knows, let's calls hims FAST, ahuk"

I mean for f*cks sake, the best nickname we could come up with for a fast guy is....FAST?!?!?!?!

Sorry, this is an old gripe I just can't let go, mainly because I catch so much sh!t for it from my friends and family around the country.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information