Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers' 2008 Draft

The 2008 Draft is finally here!

It's Draft weekend, and best of luck to the Pittsburgh Steelers in finding good players to help the team for the future.

Discuss the event here.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

DRAFT DAY BABY!

I will be switching up draft plans, and really won't be online to discuss / debate all that much on-line...

if anyone wants to throw a text here or there to discuss / debate picks give me a PM and ill give ya my cell #.

DRAFT DAY BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I want Caleb Campbell as a UDFA or 6th round pick. Kid can absolutely hit. I think the first pick will suprise us all. I am interested in to see what we will actually do.

Comment

^ yeah i've got a feeling the 1st pick is gonna shock allot of people! Could go in so many ways! Love it baby!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Comment

I really want Balmer or cherilus in the first. Either can start very early and both will be huge additions. Cherilus would be great to have at rt and colon can play inside where he's better suited. Balmer would give us a better starter and a great run stopping end. With him and smith our run defense would be alot better off. Keisel just isnt getting it done.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Good, we're not getting Stewart

Comment

why would you not have wanted Stewart??? lol

What do you guys think...do you think we may draft mendenhall if he is still there???...he is called a "strong and powerful" runner, and they say he runs better between the tackles. there aren't any more OTs worth drafting in the 1st imo, and other than Mendenhall...I see only Balmer, Sweed, or possibly trade down then pick either another WR.

thoughts???

Comment

Interesting situation here.

Comment

Man, with Sweed, Jenkins, Thomas, and Mendy possibly on the board for us, I dont know who we will take.

Comment

[QUOTE=BIG7BEN;1038914]why would you not have wanted Stewart??? lol

What do you guys think...do you think we may draft mendenhall if he is still there???...he is called a "strong and powerful" runner, and they say he runs better between the tackles. there aren't any more OTs worth drafting in the 1st imo, and other than Mendenhall...I see only Balmer, Sweed, or possibly trade down then pick either another WR.

thoughts???[/QUO

Nothing against Stewart but we have 6 picks and RB is not a need. I really hope we take Jenkins here, or trade down.

Comment

Rashard Mendenhall Baby!!!

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

OMGZ! We are gonna kill it next year! Wooooooooooooooooooot!!! :D

Comment

I know I'm being a total hypocrite here but I love Mendenhall

Comment

Rashard Mendenhall....i am happy with this pick.....i hope we trade back up and get Hardy (or Groves) and i would be excited.

Matthew 19:26
                            Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

I love Mendenhall..

But terrible ******* pick.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information