Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mike Humpal? Who?

Comment

• Humpal when Henderson is on th board?!?!?

Comment

• Who the **** is Mike Humpel?

Comment

• Humpal is a poor mans James Farrior...he will backup buck and be a special teams ace.

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...31520&i=273052

Comment

• As much as I trust in the almighty front office I still woulda rather had Henderson if we were gonna get a ILB

Comment

• ^ Watch that vid...he is a good fit as an ILB in a 3-4. Henderson would be wasted in that spot IMO...he will be a great 4-3 OLB.

Comment

• Congrats on the Dixon pick! You got a great value, had he stayed healthy and went to the national championship game, he could have been a first round pick. You've got a QB with great leadership, as shown when he played in the Arizona game after being injured in the ASU game. You've got a QB who can be a pocket passer as evidenced by the Arizona game, aside from the one 40-yard TD run, the whole game he was in the pocket.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Mundy - Kinda think we took a flyer on this guy

Comment

• ^ We bought him in...reminds me allot of Ryan Clark...but bigger, and a bigger hitter.

Comment

• I think the last two picks are based on STs.

Comment

• Humpal is great against the run, smart, a hard worker, and a good character guy and leader. He was the best LB for the Hawks, who had a pretty good run D. I go to Iowa and went to every home game and Humpal sticks out as a force. Every Iowa fan will tell you good things about him. We even used him quite a bit lined up in man coverage on WRs. I like Humpal better than J Leman.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• 1 (23) Rashard Mendenhall
                            2 (53) Limas Sweed
                            3 (88) Bruce Davis
                            4 (130) Tony Hills
                            5 (156) Dennis Dixon
                            6 (188) Mike Humpal
                            6 (194) Ryan Mundy

I'm pretty happy with this draft, we missed some needs but got some quality players. I'm thinking about B+. What do you guys think?

Comment

• I think its a very high B grade. WE get two stud players, and two players that could start in a year or two. Mundy and Humpal could contend for special team honors. I think its a good draft even though we kind of declined in the second day.

Comment

• I like the draft..Hope we can sign some undrafted DE/DL/OL bodies. Dykes and Dingle from WVU are still there as well as Henderson/LB from Maryland. I know it's early in the 7th, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information