Official Steelers Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Steelers Draft Discussion Thread

Discuss the draft here. I am excited to see who slides and who rises up the board. We will have to wait forever in a day to pick, though.

I reallllly hope we don't draft Unger at 32. He is a solid player and I would like him, but not at 32. I would rather have Mack or Wood than Unger.

My final 5 on who we can pick are:

Alex Mack
    Eric Wood
    Jarron Gilbert
    Ziggy Hood
    Top corner available

Comment

To be honest, I'm not worried about the first round.

It's what we do in the 2nd here that will make or break it. Will we trade up to get a stud, or keep our fingers crossed that one of "our guys" (i.e. Moala, Gilbert, Wood) will still be there at #64?

I'll be dialed in on that 2nd round where you become more fixated about each and every pick (guy) coming off the board. Very intense. And I f*cking love it.

Comment

I don't think the Hood predictions are a smokescreen. I'm guessing we get him at 1.32 and trade up for OL in two (Wood, most likely).

Hood + Wood would be a real good (and real safe) first day imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt View Post
          To be honest, I'm not worried about the first round.

It's what we do in the 2nd here that will make or break it. Will we trade up to get a stud, or keep our fingers crossed that one of "our guys" (i.e. Moala, Gilbert, Wood) will still be there at #64?

I'll be dialed in on that 2nd round where you become more fixated about each and every pick (guy) coming off the board. Very intense. And I f*cking love it.
          best psot of this guys career

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Would like one of these 7....
            Mack
            Wood
            Unger
            Gilbert
            Britton
            Brace
            Hood

Trading up in the 2nd would be great...two of that group above would be tremendous.
            Last edited by THav916; 04-25-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

WHat would you think if we traded down with the browns? And I also think that GIlbert won't be there at 64, I think he will get picked up by the panthers.

Comment

dammit, the browns took Mack

Comment

Originally posted by Steelersfan4life View Post
                  dammit, the browns took Mack
                  Yeah i wonder if it was just to spite us...i glad the Vikings took Harvin so we didn't pass him up

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I hope we trade up for Oher, I am surprised he has lasted this long

Comment

Mack going sucks.

Love Oher and Britton still available.

Comment

I just won't say anything now...

Comment

5 picks away and I like these 7 still out there...Britton, Wood, Unger, Gilbert, Rey, Hood and Brace. (Don't want a CB or WR)

Comment

Wood's gone. Britton is still there. Rey is still there. Butler/Smith are still there. Gilbert too. We're are going to get a real quality player. I would like any of those. I definitely wouldn't mind Unger either.

I think we could trade up in the 2nd for sure.

Comment

Would love to land Britton! I didn't think we could grab a starting type RT at our pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information