• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh, awesome sig BJJ3rd!!

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
      Couple of updates:

- We might finally be looking to add a true blocking FB.
      http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/03/25/s...true-fullback/

- Miami beat writer says team is considering taking Iupati at #12.
      http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...el-iupati.html

- Anthony Dixon ran a 4.61 and a 4.62 at his Pro Day.
      http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/25/rb-d...state-pro-day/
      Fanhouse is a joke of a website. Although we might want to draft a true FB, I don't trust anything that website says.

Comment

• A) steel - hope you can control your stress and live a long and healthy life
        B) yeah, BJJ, sick sig
        C) off topic but anyone have any cool draft day plans this year now that rd 1 is on a thurs night?? -- I think some buddies are comin over and we're gonna order some wings / pizza and grab a couple cases and see whose mock sucks the least...

anyone else doin anything fun?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
          Ohhh, awesome sig BJJ3rd!!
          Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
          B) yeah, BJJ, sick sig
          haha thanks guy. i came up with the idea real quick last night and BoneKrusher was kind enough to hook me up with it. I'll get a new one with our actual first round selection once that happens, but I figured this would be a sick sig to have leading up to the draft.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• [QUOTE=steel man;2087660]
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
            Yeah, I had noticed you were gone, welcome back!

Are you better now?
            Hope all is well.

for the sake of my 3 daughters i hope so, about 3 years ago i had a mild heart attack and a few weeks ago i had a mild stoke........

i am 34 6'0" 225 lbs around 7% body fat, i played football and baseball all through college, still play in a bb league, play in a flag football league, play in a softball league, have gold gloves in boxing, 4 different black belts, and i have been doing P-90X (getting ready to start Insanity), not to sound cocky but i am strong as can been and tough as nails so you would think nothing about me would be unhealthy or bad. the reason i am telling you guys all of this is because i feel like this is a time for a life lesson. the reason both of those happened was because of STRESS, people talk about cancer and aids as being big killers, well stress kills more and causes more problems (including cancer) then anything else on earth. most of you guys are young and just remember you are not guarantee tomorrow and do not burden yourself with the small things.

now back to things that make us happy....the Pittsburgh Steelers

thanks Goose for asking
            Stress is definitely a precursor to high blood pressure, which in turn, leads to strokes and heart attacks. Do you know if it's genetic for you to not tolerate stress (physically speaking, not mentally)?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
              A) steel - hope you can control your stress and live a long and healthy life
              B) yeah, BJJ, sick sig
              C) off topic but anyone have any cool draft day plans this year now that rd 1 is on a thurs night?? -- I think some buddies are comin over and we're gonna order some wings / pizza and grab a couple cases and see whose mock sucks the least...

Wings are a must, and yeah, we make bets on picks, and whoever gets the most right (take turns) doesn't pay wings, drinks, and stuff.

Guess it's going to be for three days now.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post

oh yeah i am!!! I get my wisdom teeth out early that friday morning, April 23!!! YAY!!!

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BJJ3rd View Post
                  oh yeah i am!!! I get my wisdom teeth out early that friday morning, April 23!!! YAY!!!
                  lol, two tubs of ice cream it is, then.

How many of them, all 4?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• That Thursday, I'll have something to do which I can easily get out of. That Saturday will be very tough, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJJ3rd View Post
                      thats terrible... you gotta parlay that into somethin good for you tho... free ice cream or better odds or something

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pitt;2087740]
                        Originally posted by steel man View Post

Stress is definitely a precursor to high blood pressure, which in turn, leads to strokes and heart attacks. Do you know if it's genetic for you to not tolerate stress (physically speaking, not mentally)?
                        I don't mean to be a dick but what is causing the stress is it family? money? or maybe both? I am young but go to the University of the Sciences and understand that stress can lead to other issues in health, but you need to eliminate the things that cause your stress or at least limit what causes it? Money is a ***** right now and I get that but a good idea is to take a minute each day and remember that you live here and have shelter and family each day. And also remember that Steelers football and draft countdown are always there :) Sorry for the crappy joke

Comment

• I don't really have any plans yet for day 1, but on day 2 I have a baseball game and I'm going to have to run my ass off to get back home in time to catch the steeler's pick. Anyways, draft day can't get here sooner. :)

Also I have to compliment BJJ3rd on his nice sig, and Goose for his sweet mock draft.

And steel man, I hope and pray for the very best and that everything gets better.

Comment

• We scheduled visits with William and Mary pass rusher Adrian Tracy, Maryland CB Noland Carroll, and Bama CB Kareem Jackson.

Comment

• We also resigned Batch to a 2 year deal.

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...7-1dc70b17f7fb

Comment

• Scott has a new mock up.

Surprised to see Earl Thomas fall a bit.

Good first round pick. Really like the second one.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information