Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers Mock-Muther Funking Dethtour 07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steelers Mock-Muther Funking Dethtour 07

    Pick
    15 Jarvis Moss DE Florida


    46 (14) Arron Sears T Tennessee 6-4 335


    77 (13) Anthony Waters MLB Clemson

    116 (20) DeShawn Wynn RB Florida

    147 (19) Jacoby Jones WR Lane

    178 (18) Jacob Ford DE Central Arkansas

    209 (17) Chris White C South Carolina


    "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

    Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

    Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


    "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

  • #2
    wynn in the forth is horrible value. As much as I like the Waters pick its not enough to svae this mock.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
      wynn in the forth is horrible value. As much as I like the Waters pick its not enough to svae this mock.

      When should Wynn go 5-7th he had a great combine


      "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

      Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

      Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


      "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
        When should Wynn go 5-7th he had a great combine
        Please, 5th is generous

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
          Pick
          15 Jarvis Moss DE Florida


          46 (14) Arron Sears T Tennessee 6-4 335


          77 (13) Anthony Waters MLB Clemson

          116 (20) DeShawn Wynn RB Florida

          147 (19) Jacoby Jones WR Lane

          178 (18) Jacob Ford DE Central Arkansas

          209 (17) Chris White C South Carolina
          I like.. reading more abotu moss, I don't like him in the 1st. The rest of the draft is solid. I think Ford is almost a fringe day 1 pick. And again I think you're undervaluing the centers on the team already.

          Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            Please, 5th is generous
            ... Wynn's rated as a 4th/5th rounder per Mike Mayock and Tom Marino...

            But as NFL Scouts I'm sure their opinion is worthless.

            Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            Debug Information