Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers sign Mahan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    I think this is a good signing. The Steelers needed depth on the interior line and he has started at all 3 spots. I think he can beat out Simmons to start at RG.

    Even if he doesn't start, he's much better depth that the Steelers would have had.
    Isn't Simmons moving over to center? Or isn't that being heavily discussed?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I think this probably deserves to be on the team discussion.
      agreed......

      Comment


      • #18
        Does this mean that the Browns DL just improved when we play Pitt?

        Comment


        • #19
          Yes, yes it does

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            Yes, yes it does
            He can't possibly be any worse than Simmons was last year.

            Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
              Isn't Simmons moving over to center? Or isn't that being heavily discussed?
              Right now they're talking about alot of scenarios. One is that Simmons starts at C and Kemoeatu starts at G. Another was Okobi starts at C and Simmons at G. With this signing they'll just look at everyone and pick out the best C and G from the group which I think will be Okobi at C and Mahan at G.

              Simmons played C some in the preseason last year and looked like trash. Then again he didn't look much better all year.

              Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

              Comment


              • #22
                I had never heard of him until now.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Commie's going to the NFL!?!? Oh Sean. :(
                  You are on NFLDC way too much if Comahan is the first person you thought of when you saw this thread.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                    Does this mean that the Browns DL just improved when we play Pitt?
                    no there is no way to make the Browns DL any better. we could have a 13 yr old school girls as our O line and yall Parker would still run 200+ yrds on you. :D


                    Silverback....still the best.

                    +rep to Jakey for the sig

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                      Does this mean that the Browns DL just improved when we play Pitt?
                      Pitt University or Pittsburgh Steelers your Dline just sucks.

                      Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                        Right now they're talking about alot of scenarios. One is that Simmons starts at C and Kemoeatu starts at G. Another was Okobi starts at C and Simmons at G. With this signing they'll just look at everyone and pick out the best C and G from the group which I think will be Okobi at C and Mahan at G.

                        Simmons played C some in the preseason last year and looked like trash. Then again he didn't look much better all year.
                        I have a Feeling... Mahan is at Center... Kemo at RG

                        Simmons as the swingman and Okobi is cut. The fact they brought in someone and didn't ask him to restructure your contract screams "CUT!"

                        Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information