X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etk
    replied
    Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    I think this is a good signing. The Steelers needed depth on the interior line and he has started at all 3 spots. I think he can beat out Simmons to start at RG.

Even if he doesn't start, he's much better depth that the Steelers would have had.
    Of course he's good depth, but when have good backup linemen ever been allowed to have their own threads on the NFL forum?

Leave a comment:

• Smooth Criminal
    replied
    I think this is a good signing. The Steelers needed depth on the interior line and he has started at all 3 spots. I think he can beat out Simmons to start at RG.

Even if he doesn't start, he's much better depth that the Steelers would have had.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Commie's going to the NFL!?!? Oh Sean. :(

Leave a comment:

• Hines
    replied
    i still want htem to sign porkchop now lol

Leave a comment:

• toonsterwu
    replied
    Eh, decent signing. I think Mahan is one of those guys that can be a passable starter, and a nice backup. Doesn't really remove OL from their needs list, but it may allow them to wait a little bit more in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    Well I guess Steeler fans needed something to post about this offseason besides losing their head coach, and their veteran leader on defense, and making sure Ben wears a helmet.

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    Nice to see I'm not the only person who thinks Sean Mahan is a backup lineman and this information is completely worthless and shouldn't have it's own thread. He was a backup C behind the mediocre John Wade on the Bucs, so I don't see what the excitement has been over him being a FA and now being signed.

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    And this is relevant how? He's a back-up lineman...

Leave a comment:

• hugegmenfan
    replied
    did this deserve its own thread? to say answer my own question, no it did not

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    He will not beat out Chukky Okobi, he sucks. You are being much too optimistic thinking he's gonna be the next Hartings, he will be lucky to be the next Adam Treu, or Trey Teague.

Leave a comment:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Whoopity Doo!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information